Britsimon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks Britsimon, 2 more questions. 1. I filled my sponsor's address on the DS -260. Do i need to have letter or any paper from them?
    2. I didnt still collect my police and medical certificate. Should i stay till i get email from them specifying my interview date???
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    You already posted this in the thread - don't post everything twice... Just wait for the answer....
    Simon. I think it will help if you gave me the link for the CEAC that you run. I don't understand the thread language!
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    My latest file is toward the end of the thread. You'll find it if you look....
    Hey, my CN is AF 11*** and i made a mistake on z initial entry form. I put my Year of birth in local calender,1981 instead of 1988 but correct it in the DS 260 FORM. I also emailed KCC describing the mistake i made. They said they will unlock z DS-260 form which doesnt help. Do you think they will call me for the interview and make me explain the condition. i am worried. Please help.
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    I have answered this in a thread.
    Hi, Had my interview on the 10th of July 2014 the consular granted my visa. Wasn't given the 221g letter. I contacted the embassy and was told I'm under Administrative Processing. Had a follow-up interview was placed on AP for common names. Do the they treat all DV winners cases under AP b4 the deadline date? Are there any threads on here for people undergoing AP for 2014 DV winners?
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    They try to finish AP cases before the end of the year, but they don't guarantee that. There is not a specific AP thread, some people on AP are in the various country specific threads. Good luck with your case.
    Simon. How are you, man? The September VB is out and the numbers have not changed. My number is way above AF81100. Just a wild guess from you. Is it possible they can squeeze a few numbers if they don't reach the AF quota?
    hey britsimon
    i was a student i some country for 2 years,is it necessary i get the police certificate?please help
    If i send the COGC together with the passports,a copy of 2nd NL,a copy of the the pink form,would it cause any problems?I can only obtain the cert on 20th.Is there a rule that says i should first send the missing document,then passports?
    HI BRITSIMON
    AM AKENYAN BUT I STUDED IN UGANDA,I DO NOT HAVE THE KCSE CERTIFICATE BUT I HAVE THE UGANDAN A LEVEL CERTIFICATE,WILL THIS COURSE ANY PROBLEM?
    Hi Britsimon,

I'm from Sri Lanka and my interview is on 14th of August. I got a small problem with my sponsor's documents (I-134 and W2). My sponsor mailed me original documents via regular post (US mail). and the same time he also email me the scanned copy. my question is if the original documents didn't arrived before the interview, is it ok for me to present scanned copy to the counselor?

Thanks.
    Dear Britsimon

I was wondering if you could tell me your opinion about my situation

I'm a DV selecte with CN 2015AF38XXX

Do I have a chance to get the visa?

thanks
    Hi I APPLIED FOR GREEN CARD i 485 a year ago.Based on my asylee status.Still did not get green card.I WAS CALLING MULTIPLY TIMES TO USCIS .they say just wait.I did info pass and they said just wait.But it is a year already ....Any ideas what to do ??Thank you!!!
    hae am a kenyan and i won dv-2015 , my Q is how long will i wait is my case high or low ny case number is 75******
    second Q is that i registered the passport and its okay everything is correct. but on my birth cert it have a problem with my mums sir name can it give me problems on interview or i can look for an replacement
    J
    johnnybanda
    Your interview will be next year September. I think you have enough time to work on your paper work
    2. I am from Ethiopia, married(five years ago) and have baby girl aged 4 but we got our official marriage certificate after two years , meaning when our baby got 2years old, will it b any problem.,

thanks again for ur valuable comment and suggestion
    J
    johnnybanda
    This is a straight forward case. I see no problems in this!
    Hello Britsimon, how is u, first of all i really do appreciate your valuable comments and suggestion for all dv winners, i am one of dv-2015 winners selectees from Africa case # AF00021xxx, i have two question: 1. when do you think that this CN # will be current , does it mean that the VB case # will be high comparing last year's ( IF NIGERIA IS NOT considered) ,
    Thanks in advance
    J
    johnnybanda
    Just check the visa bulletins from say 2000 to date and do your own analysis. Google for achieved bulletins.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…