Age difference requirement to sponsor spouse?

USCanada009

Is there an Age difference requirement to sponsor spouse for a naturalized USA citizen ? Secondly, is the minimum age requirement is 18 for a spouse? I am 45 and got my citizenship in October 2016. I was divorced in USA in 2012. My present fiancée, residing in Nepal, is 18. Can USCIS create immigration issues for her due to our age difference after the marriage? As this relationship is in the beginning stage, I need to make sure that I can bring her to USA after the marriage. This would be a big impact on whether I need to continue with this relationship or not. Thanks a lot.

There is no rule but such a large age difference is a big red flag for determining the genuineness of the marriage.

There is no rule but such a large age difference is a big red flag for determining the genuineness of the marriage.

Yup. There’s other red flags too (in the “beginning stage” but fiancée already?). Most importantly though it seems pretty clear that if there is no green card in sight there will be no marriage.