Waiting Asylum decision

Hi nao
Welcome to our forums and family. You going to learn a lot from this forums.
Please share with us your timeline so we could help you. I know you did your interview this month but when did you apply for asylum?
Hi Asylum seeker, my timeline is as follows
March 10 2014 - applied form I-585
March 30 2014 - took biometrics
September 2014 - got work authorization card
Nov 14 2017 - did my first interview

Hi Asylum seeker, my timeline is as follows
March 10 2014 - applied form I-585
March 30 2014 - took biometrics
September 2014 - got work authorization card
Nov 14 2017 - did my first interview
Don't worry. I guess you going to receive you asylum decision between the coming week to 2 months.

I was interviewed in NY last week. Receipt date end of April 2015. Waiting on the decision.
Did anyone reading this get an approval in 2 weeks? I've only come across people getting referred to court when they get their decision in a timely fashion. Not sure if it's a trend or a coincidence.

Thank you Asylum Seeker. I am trusting God to happen soon
Hey nao,
Did you end up receiving your decision? I was interviewed a day after you and due to pick up mine tomorrow. Just hoping I don't get a call today saying they will mail it instead. Glued to my phone!

Hi SM35, yes I did got mine yesterday. It was good. I thank God. Wishing all the best to you too
Congrats that's awesome!!! And also gives me hope :)
Did your Z number get updated the day before? Mine still says invalid number.
Edit to add that I meant your receipt number. Did it say they waived your EAD fees when you entered it in the "my case status" field on the USCIS website?

Hi Sm35, welcome. I wish you all the best. You will receive good news too.
I got my recommended approval yesterday, nao! Thanks again for responding to my questions, and helping me stay positive. It helped a great deal :)

Hi SM 35 hope you are doing well , congratulations to you , can you share your timeline and which office was your interviwe, when you check your case stutus did your Z number get update ?
I got my recommended approval yesterday, nao! Thanks again for responding to my questions, and helping me stay positive. It helped a great deal :)

Hi SM 35 hope you are doing well , congratulations to you , can you share your timeline and which office was your interviwe, when you check your case stutus did your Z number get update ?
Thank you Sharif. NY AO. Receipt April '15, interview Nov. '17. Z # not updated & won't update until final approval.

Thank you Sharif. NY AO. Receipt April '15, interview Nov. '17. Z # not updated & won't update until final approval.
Thanks for your reply SM 35, my father interview was in Arlington asylum office in June 2017 but still waiting for decision , his receipt April 4 , 2016 .

Thanks for your reply SM 35, my father interview was in Arlington asylum office in June 2017 but still waiting for decision , his receipt April 4 , 2016 .
I'm sorry to hear that...there seem to be a lot of delays for most people. I hope you hear back from your office soon.

Salam Doostan,
sharing my experience here:

- San Francisco Office
- Filed I-589 on MAR2015
- Interviewed on JUN2017
- Been 6 months and im still waiting to hear from asylum office.
- When I check my case number (ZSF X X X X X X X X X X) in USCIS case status website I get:

My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.
Does any body know why? Is that what all of you asylum pending guys see when you check the website? (I saw some folks had this issue until the day they got approved but I just want to confirm there is no other issue here)

Will share updates as soon as I hear from asylum office.

Hi Everybody,
Anybody from Chicago?
I applied in summer 2014, got interviewed in June 2017. No response yet... No information online. I assume patience and only patience is the main tactic.