My asylum application receipt number

hi,

Usaually when I checked my receipt for my asylum case online at uscis, it always shows error. But for some reason that I don't knows, yesterday it popped up something like "we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number . We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

Please can somebody explain me what it means?
Thank you.
I got this message too

Should they send me another EAD?
Yes, they should issue you another EAD with category A05, sometimes they update your status ZSF0000000, so you can see that they ordered you a new card. You can check it, anyway I guess in the approval package you must see that they will send you a new EAD within 14 business days of your approval

Yes, they should issue you another EAD with category A05, sometimes they update your status ZSF0000000, so you can see that they ordered you a new card. You can check it, anyway I guess in the approval package you must see that they will send you a new EAD within 14 business days of your approval
Many thanks for your information
I’ll follow it up