The number of days is no gaurantee for approval, the number of SR too is no guarantee eventhough it flags your case. USCIS does not process cases as they receive them. Having an earlier received date does not also guarantee that you will be approved first. I have a friend who got approved yesterday and His received date was 28 April. Today i'm 100 days plus.
For people who like statistics it's an awesome website. You can analyze easily your cases and whole center processing history
http://www.mycasetracker.org/index.php?dest=home

My own statistic are very close to this one. Around 30% of finished cases for april

Very litte is happening around my received date, fewer cases received on April 11 get approved.

Have you made sure everything on your case is accurate? The numbers and everything?
I wish you guys put the timeline in your profile pages (you can easily do that in the settings) and we can see when you started your cases and what not.

Have you made sure everything on your case is accurate? The numbers and everything?
I wish you guys put the timeline in your profile pages (you can easily do that in the settings) and we can see when you started your cases and what not.
Of course everything is clear.
Belong my own case nothing happened yet. My daughter - card produced.

I am another one whose ead application is pending since april 27
I submitted service request yesterday I hope best for you guys.

Today at 6 am I got an email for card production! So officially since May 1st that I applied for EAD, the wait is over.
Thanks eveyone for helping me through this and I really hope everybody else's cases that is still pending, get there fast!

Today at 6 am I got an email for card production! So officially since May 1st that I applied for EAD, the wait is over.
Thanks eveyone for helping me through this and I really hope everybody else's cases that is still pending, get there fast!
Wow I need your prayers. Congratulations

Wow I need your prayers. Congratulations
I seriously think you should contact someone at USCIS? Which state do you live in? Have you double/triple checked your receipt number, A-number, address, with all the receipts you got from USCIS? (My SR hasn't been even assigned to anyone yet)

I seriously think you should contact someone at USCIS? Which state do you live in? Have you double/triple checked your receipt number, A-number, address, with all the receipts you got from USCIS? (My SR hasn't been even assigned to anyone yet)
I have contacted them, the officer said he has a lot of cases.