yes in Nebraska.
5040 is mine and its still "recieved" status.
5041 and 5042 is my wife's and my daughter's. its 72 day.
CONGRATS!!! Looks like something start moving forward.

Does anybody know 4th of July will be weekend for USCIS?

Our 3 cases was sended 21 or 22 of April and was reveived 27 of April(this day was huge amount of received cases)
So next week...

Just in reminder case: first call was 6 of April(No response yet) - Other - Tier1
SR through e-request was 16 of April - NO response yet

They just start to touch cases for 27 of April

have u guys ever heard about similar situation?
we sended our documents together in one envelope so how it happened that they approved only two out of three cases?
is it possible? or maybe its all about system and information isn't updated yet?

we sended our documents together in one envelope so how it happened that they approved only two out of three cases?
is it possible? or maybe its all about system and information isn't updated yet?
System was not updated or adjudicator come for smoking/drink a cup of coffee or will do it tomorrow. Don't worry. They receive points for case review and they like simple family cases. Or your case was reviewed by other.
Don't forget that when you send whole bunch of papers for all family members, they still share them in different yellow folders. Inside folder right side with your documents, left with all prints and papers from databases.

Also I
yes in Nebraska.
5040 is mine and its still "recieved" status.
5041 and 5042 is my wife's and my daughter's. its 72 day.
Lso I found that your LIN# 10 thousands more than mine, but they got it 10 days before my.
No logic)

Last edited:
hi my friend CONGRATS ,for mine been in produced and nothing happen for my wife :(

Please HELP!
NOV 2014 Asylum application received
I have fingerprints done but don't remember what month before the EAD application.
May 2015 EAD application was received
June 2015 card was mailed.
March 2016 EAD application was received
July 2016 Card was mailed
March 2017 EAD application was received
Until here for me was everything normal, but no interviews, no updates, no nothing, but now is so strange that I received a letter asking for 2nd fingerprints to process my EAD card and the weird part they are not using my receipt number from the EAD application, they are using my receipt number from my asylum application, that one that start with the letter Z.
Is normal?,no interviews, what can be happen?

Please HELP!
I have fingerprints done but don't remember what month before the EAD application.
Until here for me was everything normal, but no interviews, no updates, no nothing, but now is so strange that I received a letter asking for 2nd fingerprints to process my EAD card and the weird part they are not using my receipt number from the EAD application, they are using my receipt number from my asylum application, that one that start with the letter Z.
Please HELP!
It is normal from what i know a finger print is valid only for 15months. Yours has exceeded , so you got to renew your finger print.

It is normal from what i know a finger print is valid only for 15months. Yours has exceeded , so you got to renew your finger print.
Ok , Thank you and do you have any idea why I don't have my first interview since they received my application?

i was so happy yesterday but now I'm realizing that the one who's EAD really matters at this moment is mine because our younger daughter is 2 month old so my wife cant work for some time. i hope they would approve my case in this week

I see some of you put the last four digit of your cases and it seems like you have the app to check?
3949 is my last four digit. Can you guys see if things are changing or not?

this is my Receipt Number : LIN1790583949
Today 61 days waiting for EAD and 215 days passed since applied for asylum.