Employer not paid

Tasnim

I am in H1b visa.

I was working with a consulting company(A) from 15 Feb 2016 till 28 - Apr 2017 as a W2 employee.
Company A is based out in virginia
I now joined as full time employee in a company(B) from 1 may 2017 by transfering H1B(2 month back). Transfer is completed
How ever My Previous consulting company(A) did not pay me salary of Feb ,Mar and Apr (3 month).and they are not giving experience letter also
They (company(A))say over phone that when we get project for you we would pay full .During that period I was attending interview arranged by them(Company -A).
How ever, I took a Employment verification letter(EVL) from them at 26 Apr 2017 where they mentioned "I am working in the company till that date ".
I have all E-mail copy of the conversation with HR director of that day (Two days before i joined new company).
After one hour of getting EVL letter, on same day 26th of Apr ,I put my resignation that my last date would be 28th of Apr 2017.They did not reply to resignation Email.
In my Offer letter they mention on can leave company at any time .
Now they are not running my pay slip of three month .
I doubt whether they will maintain my W2 upto the date . I am planning to go with Department of labor.

Before that I need to consult to check If I wont get trouble since they have not run payroll of 3 month(90 days).

How do I consult Departent of labour so that it would be effective ?