I call em and ask for SR, but no e-mails or sms, only saw immediately a note on the right side on my account "your Other - Tier 1 T1B157...NSC", after 10 days I did it through web site form and "As of June 16, 2017, your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number SR116...755NSC, is currently not assigned for processing."

So I have no idea how to push it. Only if I ask for paper that I have job offer and will contact congressman.

stonebrick78

can u please tell me which app u are using to recieve notifications about cases on which they are working at nebraska?

thanks

thank u
i wish they just transfer my cases somewhere else coz it seems in nebraska they doing nothing whole day or working on random cases

I call em and ask for SR, but no e-mails or sms, only saw immediately a note on the right side on my account "your Other - Tier 1 T1B157...NSC", after 10 days I did it through web site form and "As of June 16, 2017, your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number SR116...755NSC, is currently not assigned for processing."

So I have no idea how to push it. Only if I ask for paper that I have job offer and will contact congressman.
I did my third service request on june 16 too currently not assigned to an officer for response. The first two requests were assigned and completed.

What should we do if it take more than 90 days ???
I got hold of level two officer today at 7pm he told me to wait . he said if nothing happens by the july 1 i should call to expedite my case for humanitarian reason. So i beseech us all to expedite oir cases for poverty.