• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 Selectees from Ghana

Please i need help about this section.

Have you lived anywhere other than this address since the age of sixteen?

Yes i have previously lived in a place from age 10 until I turned age 17, the FROM DATE and TO DATE confuses me..... My question is should i start from the date i started staying there(when i was 10 years) to the date i left there(when i was 17 years) OR should i start from the date i turned age 16 to the date i left there.(@ age 17)

Please i need help about this section.

Have you lived anywhere other than this address since the age of sixteen?

Yes i have previously lived in a place from age 10 until I turned age 17, the FROM DATE and TO DATE confuses me..... My question is should i start from the date i started staying there(when i was 10 years) to the date i left there(when i was 17 years) OR should i start from the date i turned age 16 to the date i left there.(@ age 17)

It doesn't really matter but usually start date is put from when you are 16.

Yh ooo Nana d way the guy make wild erh!!.... a b 2018 winner a send ma DS-260 already so a dey wedge 2NL like the October there
Yeah i understand the feeling Dunamis, we will surely make it. God gonna make way for us. send me your whatsap no.

Pls what is the meaning of 1NL n 2NL thank u
1NL means First Notification Letter which is what you saw when you checked your entrant status the first day.

2NL means Second Notification Letter which is what you receive detailing your appointment or interview date and others.

Pls I lent if I receive my appointment letter I will have to sign in using my confirmation to approve or confirm my appointment date.thank you

When you're scheduled for your interview, you'll receive an email asking you to log in and get your appointment details. You're not logging in to approve your appointment.

@Britsimon @Sm1smom @SusieQQQ please I need your advice on this.

On my degree certificate is PHILOSOPHY & CLASSICS AND ENGLISH. On my DS260 I filled it PHILOSOPHY AND CLASSICS AND ENGLISH. I want to know if this can harm me so that I can unlock my ds260. Thank you.