VISA Information for Countries

Hello everyone I like to update the thread I did a research using Timatic 2 that's a system used by most of the airlines to verify the passengers passport info and if they need a visa or I did research for RTD and RTD with GC :
RTD ONLY (Visa Free) : Aruba - Belgium (up to 90 days) - Belize- Cambodia - Croatia (up to 90 days) - Cyprus (up to 90 days) - Dominican Republic ( you will need to buy a $10 tourist card on arrival or online) - Ecuador (up to 90 days) - Germany (up to 90 days) - Hungary (up to 90 days) - Netherlands ( up to 90 days ) - Montenegro - Slovakia

RTD+GC : Bahamas- Bermuda-British Virgin Islands- Canada-Costa Rica - Jamaica- Mexico

If any one want to add any more info please do thanks

Update: RTD ONLY (Visa Free) : Bosnia - Guatemala- Netherlands Antilles - Maldives-Philippines - South Africa-Norway Only If (originally a national of Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep., Denmark, Dominica, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Palau, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Samoa, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sweden, Switzerland, Timor-Leste, Trinidad and Tobago, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican City (Holy See) or Venezuela for a maximum stay of 90 days)

And you can always use timaticweb 2 to confirm and verify the visa requirements for each country you planning to travel to using timatic 2 used by most airlines to verify visa requirements while checking in passengers

Hello everyone I like to update the thread I did a research using Timatic 2 that's a system used by most of the airlines to verify the passengers passport info and if they need a visa or I did research for RTD and RTD with GC :
RTD ONLY (Visa Free) : Aruba - Belgium (up to 90 days) - Belize- Cambodia - Croatia (up to 90 days) - Cyprus (up to 90 days) - Dominican Republic ( you will need to buy a $10 tourist card on arrival or online) - Ecuador (up to 90 days) - Germany (up to 90 days) - Hungary (up to 90 days) - Netherlands ( up to 90 days ) - Montenegro - Slovakia

RTD+GC : Bahamas- Bermuda-British Virgin Islands- Canada-Costa Rica - Jamaica- Mexico

If any one want to add any more info please do thanks

You are the best! Can't thank you enough for this useful info. I am sure it will be helpful for all of us RTD travelers :)

Not a problem guys , another update But you will need National Passport + GC : Albania (up to 90) - Panama - Turkey ( but you will need to purchase E-VISA online )

Will keep you updated if I find anything new

Not a problem guys , another update But you will need National Passport + GC : Albania (up to 90) - Panama - Turkey ( but you will need to purchase E-VISA online )

Will keep you updated if I find anything new
Awesome. Thank you, and let us know about new updates.

I recently traveled to Canada and New Zealand on RTD+GC:

Canada: I drove. Under 1 min with the Canadian border officer, and he let me in. No visa required. No RTD stamping, no asking how long I will stay. I could have stayed in Canada forever I guess. I loved the Canadians. I actually got a tough time coming back, the weird CPB officer asking stupid questions: Why are you here in the US? Why not back in your country? But he let me back in the US, without stamping the RTD.

New Zealand: Visa required. I applied, took 20 days! It was during the holidays, so understandable. The visitor visa was denied for no reason. Good thing is that the visitor visa application is online and is free. I applied again, and I got the visa within two weeks. I arrived in Auckland and I was let in, no hustle. I transited through China, where the air china people didn't know about the RTD, even their agents here in the US. Everything went well for the trip. Can't wait to go back.

Hello everyone I want to ask people traveled to Germany with RTD which airlines you traveled with ? Because i wanna know which airlines will let me board with RTD without giving me a hard time thanks

Thanks for your answer I am thinking to fly with Turkish airlines they are the cheapest and the best value , did Singapore airlines gave you a hard time at the airport while checking in ? Like they said you need a visa on your RTD or they were familiar with it ?

Thanks for your answer I am thinking to fly with Turkish airlines they are the cheapest and the best value , did Singapore airlines gave you a hard time at the airport while checking in ? Like they said you need a visa on your RTD or they were familiar with it ?
Lady just took the printout from the German embassy and RTD and went to check with someone . Came back and printed boarding pass

Hello everyone just arrived at Frankfurt had no issues getting my boarding pass at jfk they just swiped my RTD and in 10 seconds I got my boarding pass , passport control in Frankfurt the officer had no clue what’s RTD he asked me many questions and the end he told me I don’t know what’s RTD I will need to ask my supervisor he asked him and he told him if it’s RTD not Re entery permit it’s visa free then got stamped right away will update you guys going back to NYC next week

Hello everyone just arrived at Frankfurt had no issues getting my boarding pass at jfk they just swiped my RTD and in 10 seconds I got my boarding pass , passport control in Frankfurt the officer had no clue what’s RTD he asked me many questions and the end he told me I don’t know what’s RTD I will need to ask my supervisor he asked him and he told him if it’s RTD not Re entery permit it’s visa free then got stamped right away will update you guys going back to NYC next week
Great, waiting for any updates.
Have a safe trip.

It is well established that Germany doesn't require a visa for RTD holders. A print-out from their website is generally enough, and even though some might not know about it, it is easily cleared up. Not much to worry about.

Hi guys, so I finally used my RTD to go to the Dominican Republic last week. I was able to check in online, got my boarding pass, and even got a print out of the boarding pass at JFK. I arrived in Punta Cana after much delay and it's a small airport, the young man there just ask for my passport, asked the guy next to him something in Spanish and stamped it. When I came back to jfk 4 days later, the IO gave me some issues saying that's not passport, where is my countries passport, and that I shouldn't be using that as a passport. It was about 6, and time for him to leave so be finally stamped it and let me go LoL. I hope I won't have another problem like that though.