TV Production Co. Seeking Individuals in CA who Need a Driver's License

Hello!

My name is Bitten, and I work for a Los Angeles based TV production company who is in the process of developing a series airing on a major cable network. We're looking for men and women of any age who are either new U.S. citizens, on the path to citizenship, or are working here with a visa - and are interested in obtaining a driver's license.

If you fit the following description, we'd love to hear from you:

- Currently lives in Southern California.

- Immigrated to U.S. (within 5 years), and is either on the path to citizenship, working or attending school with a visa, or has recently become a U.S. citizen. All nationalities and backgrounds welcome!

- Speaks basic conversational english, or better.

- It interested in obtaining a CA driver's license, or has attempted to obtain a license but has had trouble doing so.

Individuals cast in the series will be paid for their participation. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is naturally comfortable in front of a camera and has an interest in sharing their story with a large audience.

If you're interested in learning more, please feel free to send me a message directly on this site, and I will send you my phone number & email address.

Thank you!

has this tv show got to production and been broadcast? would be interested to watch it

Hello!

My name is Bitten, and I work for a Los Angeles based TV production company who is in the process of developing a series airing on a major cable network. We're looking for men and women of any age who are either new U.S. citizens, on the path to citizenship, or are working here with a visa - and are interested in obtaining a driver's license.

If you fit the following description, we'd love to hear from you:

- Currently lives in Southern California.

- Immigrated to U.S. (within 5 years), and is either on the path to citizenship, working or attending school with a visa, or has recently become a U.S. citizen. All nationalities and backgrounds welcome!

- Speaks basic conversational english, or better.

- It interested in obtaining a CA driver's license, or has attempted to obtain a license but has had trouble doing so.

Individuals cast in the series will be paid for their participation. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is naturally comfortable in front of a camera and has an interest in sharing their story with a large audience.

If you're interested in learning more, please feel free to send me a message directly on this site, and I will send you my phone number & email address.

Thank you!