• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

countdown to dv 2018 results

God is on our side he shall listen to our prayers lets hope for the best

There are 19 million entries, some of whom pray to various gods, some don't. About 100,000 are picked, and about half of those will get Green Cards.

So - roughly speaking the average chance of being selected is about 1 in 200 (with or without prayers).

Hi all, my first post here! i'm from indonesia. great to know such great place discussing GC lottery.
Never won the lottery since 2010... Hopefully would get some good news this year~ Good luck to all of us!

Hi all, my first post here! i'm from indonesia. great to know such great place discussing GC lottery.
Never won the lottery since 2010... Hopefully would get some good news this year~ Good luck to all of us!

Hi Michael

Welcome to the forum and best of luck on this year DV Lottery.

Sick n tired wit the fingers crossed cuz since I was used to keepin' my hope bout dv lottery selected symptom that's why this FY any results are welcome"selected or not selected" cuz life goes on after all

Sick n tired wit the fingers crossed cuz since I was used to keepin' my hope bout dv lottery selected symptom that's why this FY any results are welcome"selected or not selected" cuz life goes on after all

Hi Kiala.

Long time don't see and welcome back and no doubt the not selected is always with 99% of chances to appear on our computer screen. Best of luck to you on this DV 2018

Hello everyone :)

As we have just over a month to go I thought I would swing on by and say hello. As many of you know this is my 5th year entering from OC, and as always I keep it all in perspective - it is a lottery after all! Yet I remain optimistic, as every year I see OC'ers elated that they are chosen after their first time entering (!!), so maybe there is a chance for me too! Regardless, it will be what it is :) I have not sat still while waiting, graduating from uni and now studying my Masters. Should I not be selected next month, there is always Canada! At least I will be mighty educated in the meantime!

Warmest wishes

Q

As we have just over a month to go I thought I would swing on by and say hello. As many of you know this is my 5th year entering from OC, and as always I keep it all in perspective - it is a lottery after all! Yet I remain optimistic, as every year I see OC'ers elated that they are chosen after their first time entering (!!), so maybe there is a chance for me too! Regardless, it will be what it is :) I have not sat still while waiting, graduating from uni and now studying my Masters. Should I not be selected next month, there is always Canada! At least I will be mighty educated in the meantime!

Warmest wishes

Q

Hi Qewty,

Nice to see you around the forums once again and I really hope that this year DV2018 brings some good news :)

Warmest wishes

Q
yh you are ryt qewty...you can feel the pressure recently in different forums....still got that feeling this year is gonna bring good news expecially to those of us in this forum...Been following up on my passport because the is a major mistake in the Date of Birth....At the end of the day "you have been selected" is what matters most...Goodluck to you all

Hey All!
Just wanted to come by and say Hello! :)
This is my 2nd time doing the DV-lottery. I've registered together with my fiance, let's hope we get further this time (last year we both weren't selected) ;)
My fiance's whole family lives in Florida and we are dreaming on moving there one day.... Fingers crossed!

33 more days to go!!