visit visa and f1 visa

uttara17

Hello there,

My b2 visa application has been declined in auguat 2016. Now I want to apply for f1 visa. I got admitted to a US graduate school with funding. Are there chances that my f1 visa application will be rejected because of teh fact that my b2 visa was denied. Thank you in advance for your answer.

Hello there,

My b2 visa application has been declined in auguat 2016. Now I want to apply for f1 visa. I got admitted to a US graduate school with funding. Are there chances that my f1 visa application will be rejected because of teh fact that my b2 visa was denied. Thank you in advance for your answer.

B1/B2 and F1 Visa are under different categories and denial will not be the same on both cases

Here is link with the requirements for a F1 Visa on the USCIS official website https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/students-and-exchange-visitors/students-and-employment

You need to make sure you comply with all the requirements in order to obtain or have higher chances of getting the F1 visa. There is always chance of getting rejected, specially if you don't meet all the requirements.

visit visa and f1 visa ,
ii everybody,
Being a newbie it might sound some people little ignorant, but can anybody please help me how to apply for visitor visa for my parents.
what are the documents needed ?

I am graduating this semester. So will I need any documents from university to send them which can enhance getting visa (basically I want to show VO as my parents are coming to my graduation ceremony which may be good reason for getting visa ).

Anybody has any suggestions please?????

You can send your parents documents from the international student office, saying that you are graduating and your graduation ceremony is due ina few weeks and you want to invite your parents to the ceremony

Being a newbie it might sound some people little ignorant, but can anybody please help me how to apply for visitor visa for my parents.

I am graduating this semester. So will I need any documents from university to send them which can enhance getting visa (basically I want to show VO as my parents are coming to my graduation ceremony which may be good reason for getting visa ).
You don't apply for a visitor visa, your parents do. They are the applicants. A US visitor does not require documentation from the US. You may send documents, but they're unlikely to be looked at. B2s are adjudicated based on information in the ds160 and interview.

visit visa and f1 visa ,
ii everybody,

Anybody has any suggestions please?????