I-602 waiver denied by USCIS for positive addiction test, whats next?

Pouyannn

Hi there, im an LGBT refugee living in turkey, in icmc interview i mentioned that i was using teramadol pills because of mental pressures for 3 months period, but i stopped using after i found its addictive, after 3 moths they rejected me because history of druge use and they told me i can request for waiver, i went to icmc office in istanbul and i filled the form and then they did an urine drug test to me, but unfortunately my drug test was positive for using metadone that i used it by mistake and they denied my waiver request but i am now clean and i am not addicted to any drugs, when i contacted icmc support center they told me that you can ask USCIS for re-considering your situation if there is any change to your situation or you have any new document to show USCIS, they told me there is always a chance to be accepted but there is no guarantee, now i want to know that what should i tell them and what should i show them to believe that i am clean and im not a drug abuser?
In other way, should i do a drug test in a hospital and attach to my email or should i appologize for my mistake or what?
Please help me i have no idea what to do

Hi there, im an LGBT refugee living in turkey, in icmc interview i mentioned that i was using teramadol pills because of mental pressures for 3 months period, but i stopped using after i found its addictive, after 3 moths they rejected me because history of druge use and they told me i can request for waiver, i went to icmc office in istanbul and i filled the form and then they did an urine drug test to me, but unfortunately my drug test was positive for using metadone that i used it by mistake and they denied my waiver request but i am now clean and i am not addicted to any drugs, when i contacted icmc support center they told me that you can ask USCIS for re-considering your situation if there is any change to your situation or you have any new document to show USCIS, they told me there is always a chance to be accepted but there is no guarantee, now i want to know that what should i tell them and what should i show them to believe that i am clean and im not a drug abuser?
In other way, should i do a drug test in a hospital and attach to my email or should i appologize for my mistake or what?
Please help me i have no idea what to do

Hi Pouyannn,

You might want to ask this over in the Asylum section http://forums.immigration.com/forums/political-asylum-in-usa.117/ Probable someone over there will be able to help

Hi Pouyannn,

You might want to ask this over in the Asylum section.... Probable someone over there will be able to help
Hi pierre, thanks for your answer, but this threat is for asylum not for refugees, i am refugee living in turkey now

There is no need to worry just explain your case as simply as you can so that they are sure to give you green signal. Also send them you test results and required documents to swift the processes