ead

tommy3

Hi, is there anyone who recently applied for ead.... I applied for mine its been 15days n no notice of receipt yet... any idea of wen will receive it... thx

Hi Bro,
am facing the same issue i have sent it on 12/01/2016 and not received any thing yet

i will be here all the time will let you know if i got any thing .

by the way do u have any news about the asylum now and what is the progress or what year they are interviewing?

Hi all, my ead has been approved since Dec 22, 2016.... yest I called uscis for any update on my case n was told it got to my lawyers address since Dec 27... apparently, he wasn't monitoring my case well I'm so disappointed, took a while before he saw it, he is sending to me tomorrow.....

Hi all, my ead has been approved since Dec 22, 2016.... yest I called uscis for any update on my case n was told it got to my lawyers address since Dec 27... apparently, he wasn't monitoring my case well I'm so disappointed, took a while before he saw it, he is sending to me tomorrow.....

Hi ..when did he file the initial EAD ? And to which service center ? Did u get it in less than. Month ?

Hi ..when did he file the initial EAD ? And to which service center ? Did u get it in less than. Month ?

Hi,
I file Nov 15, 2016..... at d texas center..... it was ready Dec 22nd, my lawyer got it Dec 27

Hi,
I file Nov 15, 2016..... at d texas center..... it was ready Dec 22nd, my lawyer got it Dec 27

Thank you means it took about one month & a half including thanksgiving holiday ..usually having a lawyer is better to get you the EAD fast