descheduled the oath ceremony

P

pa lar

I got a phone called on July 01,2015 2:00pm and told me that they have been descheduled the oath ceremony which been set on June 02, 2015 9:00am. Next 2 days I got I-797C notice letter from USCIS by mail. I have been contacted and asked questions to info pass for this happen by both online, three times and make appointment to meet officer at USCIS Indianapolis,IN field office, twice. But they all explained the same answer that my background check is still incomplete, it's been over 7 months. I have NO any record of arrest, ticket, jail, suspect,..etc. I always work for one company over 6 years and owned home with family. Please advice or help me withmy status..thanks

I got similar problem on July 2015 and I have made many infopasses but still no response. Do you have any update?

Same thing happened on july 2015, no any response .I did multiple infopass,senators, DHS ,1800 .....all trash..

any upate? I passed intervie on 3rd April and scheduled ceremony on 5th April but got descheduled too anyone could update?