Re-entry permit possible problems!

Why are you worried? The permit actually makes re-entry easier after a long time abroad. Is your situation such that you think you might have problems? If not, don't worry.

Do you still have ties to the US?

Why are you worried? The permit actually makes re-entry easier after a long time abroad. Is your situation such that you think you might have problems? If not, don't worry.

Do you still have ties to the US?
Hello sir,

Im worried, because the IO might question me upon my arrival and as I said in my previous post, a lawyer told my mom that a RP is not an assurance. I do not have any criminal cases file against me nor violated any law of the USA. And also that's my concern, the "ties" with the US. Im not paying any taxes yet since I don't have a job yet, but im currently applying for the licensure exam for nurses in the US, so can I consider that as "ties to the USA"? Thank you so much!

Did you just get your GC? What's your timeline? When did you first enter the US, get your GC, when did you leave, etc.?

I entered the US last april 2015 and my GC arrived 2 months later. I left the US on august 9 2015 after our biometrics and our RP will be expiring on Nov 2016.

Yeah, you're a new resident. If they ask you why you were gone, just say you had to take care of things back home before fully moving here. You'll be fine.

Simply use the reason you gave while applying. I never heard of someone with a reentry permit not entering in usa.