Anyone with a lawsuit against USCIS or thinking about a lawsuit (Merged)

narayan08520

Baolocdo said right ,you have still time to file 1447b (who know maybe your wife will be lucky without paying 400$ to court) ,you can call 1800 and speak with second tier officer ,he gonna sent inquiry to district office and they gonna sent you answer on paper,or you can do another infopass they give you copy of your inquiry call congresmann ..and you have a proof,but some people on this thread said that you dont need all of this ....

We have received all three green receipts last week and today their attorney got assigned to the case. My lawyer contacted her and he said that she was nice and he got good vibe from her. She said she would contact USCIS in a few days.

We received the stipulation to remand from the USCIS and we agreed to remand to them. The USCIS will have 60 days to respond.

Good luck, baolocdo!
I think, you gonna hear something pretty soon.
Thank you! I am hoping so. They said they would like to interview me the second time but I don't know when they will schedule it yet. Let's see how it goes. *crossing fingers*

Hello guys.... i have a brother whose wife filed form i130 petition for its been more than processing time, Uscis at it again... senator inquiry says the are still on background check(name check) and no time frame when his petition will be adjudicated. its 7 months now instead of usual 5 month.... is filing a WOM now an option? @nickoxx , baolocdo thanks

Hello guys.... i have a brother whose wife filed form i130 petition for its been more than processing time, Uscis at it again... senator inquiry says the are still on background check(name check) and no time frame when his petition will be adjudicated. its 7 months now instead of usual 5 month.... is filing a WOM now an option? @nickoxx , baolocdo thanks
I'm not sure whether you can file WOM in I-130 case. I think it is appropriate for I-485 but I might be wrong. Also, 7 months is still not very long though. I tried to petition my partner and it took around 6 months to hear anything from the USCIS.

Update on my case

Sorry guys for no posting but I was busy , so my deadline was on July 11 , on July 6 DA filed request almost 60 days extension new deadline is September 02 , but yesterday he filed letter to the court " Letter Filed and dated August 8, 2016, requesting case be remanded so that Plaintiff's naturalization application be adjudicated "
So looks like I got same story , but USCIS has 30 days on my case , I was calling DA about 1.5 month ago but he never call me back , yesterday I was call him again , perhaps I need to sent an email to see what's going on ,,,,

Yesterday I sent an email to AUSA asking is my security checks are completed and what the story with my case , he quickly respond that pending checks are done and USCIS is ready for adjudicate my case , so now is waiting time for judge ....

@man28412841 congratulate to your beginning of new journey, please share us with your new result. it is very promising, we are on the same boat as you.
Also, when did you at first file the lawsuit against the USCIS or FBI? what is the critia for person to file the lawsuit?

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if similar issue has been discussed on this forum but let me tell you my current issue with USCIS and I am looking forward to filing WOM.

My wife and I (USC) filed I-130 (marriage) and on March 9, 2015, we got approved. I-485 was filed in Nov 2013, - STILL ENDING.

Steps Taken:
  • 5 times InfoPass (ones every 3 months) - Answer: Pending mandatory background and security checks, was told by Field Officers that nothing can be done.
  • 2 SR's requests - Answer: Your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number SRxxxxxxxxxx, is currently not assigned for processing.
  • 2 senators of NYC - Answer: Pending mandatory background and security checks, was told nothing can be done.
  • Ombudsman - Answer: Awaiting reply... 1st email: will respond in 45 days. 2nd email (3 days later): will respond in 60 days...
  • 2 Congressman - Answer: NO answer at all.
  • 1 Letter to Supervisor at NYC USCIS office. - NO Answer.
  • 1 Letter to Phyllis Coven (District Director) - Answer: Responded Bryan P. Christian Field Office Director, Queens, NY) - Pending mandatory background and security checks, was told nothing can be done.
  • requested FBI FOIA - Answer: Nothing found from info that was provided.
  • requested I-639 - Pending Reply.

So, no one seems to have any reasonable answer to my wife's case. I am tired of playing waiting games because it looks like they are not even reviewing the case. I read many forums stating that USCIS favorite answers to anything "Pending", "Mandatory Background Checks", "File is Lost".

I was wondering in my case is it appropriate to file WOM with code 1447b?
I believe I have all the documents (evidence) that my case is pending over 2.5 years and I tried all possible ways of moving my case forward which unfortunately is unsuccessful.

Please comments and suggestions are appreciated.
Thank you very much.

Hello internet! My naturalization case got denied recently leaving me hopeless and looking for some advises. The reason I got denied is I had a court end of 2015 because of not having prescription for type of pain relief (yeah seriously, I sent to court because of that!!). I had abdominal surgery 4-5 months prior my arrest and my doctor prescribed me much stronger pain so I had valid reason for having pain relief with me. In picture ( The letter I also sent along with other documents to USCIS), I explained the more completed story but long story short at the end, my case got dismissed in court after completing 10 NA meetings (promise you even that NA meeting was unnecessary).

I filed N-400 form Jan 201. I was hoping I get my passport by now :( . I don’t know the real reason behind my denying my case but saying that I denied because of not having a good moral is just not true. I have a very good history of working and studying hard in US. I never have been committed any crime or trouble. I feel I have not treated justly.

I am going to file N-336. I wanted to know your feedback and suggestion. I see some people filled lawsuit again USCIS. Is this something I should also consider? What would be the up side and down side? I am afraid raise my voice because of other possible consequences.

I have a feeling they denied my case just because charge me another $650 unnecessarily or if there really were any bios involved (I hope not). :/

I really appreciate any suggestions and feedback. :)

2tQh1yYUTJew.png

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if similar issue has been discussed on this forum but let me tell you my current issue with USCIS and I am looking forward to filing WOM.

My wife and I (USC) filed I-130 (marriage) and on March 9, 2015, we got approved. I-485 was filed in Nov 2013, - STILL ENDING.

Steps Taken:
  • 5 times InfoPass (ones every 3 months) - Answer: Pending mandatory background and security checks, was told by Field Officers that nothing can be done.
  • 2 SR's requests - Answer: Your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number SRxxxxxxxxxx, is currently not assigned for processing.
  • 2 senators of NYC - Answer: Pending mandatory background and security checks, was told nothing can be done.
  • Ombudsman - Answer: Awaiting reply... 1st email: will respond in 45 days. 2nd email (3 days later): will respond in 60 days...
  • 2 Congressman - Answer: NO answer at all.
  • 1 Letter to Supervisor at NYC USCIS office. - NO Answer.
  • 1 Letter to Phyllis Coven (District Director) - Answer: Responded Bryan P. Christian Field Office Director, Queens, NY) - Pending mandatory background and security checks, was told nothing can be done.
  • requested FBI FOIA - Answer: Nothing found from info that was provided.
  • requested I-639 - Pending Reply.

So, no one seems to have any reasonable answer to my wife's case. I am tired of playing waiting games because it looks like they are not even reviewing the case. I read many forums stating that USCIS favorite answers to anything "Pending", "Mandatory Background Checks", "File is Lost".

I was wondering in my case is it appropriate to file WOM with code 1447b?
I believe I have all the documents (evidence) that my case is pending over 2.5 years and I tried all possible ways of moving my case forward which unfortunately is unsuccessful.

Please comments and suggestions are appreciated.
Thank you very much.

Yea I would have approach the court with a pro we WOM since you have taken all this steps to remedy the case with Uscis . Also you would have also done a Foipa request to Uscis for all your wife's a file... Best of luck .... It should never take that long

I cannot view any attachment in this thread. Can someone please point to me some samples of Cover Sheets, and different attachments? Thanks much.
I am having similar issues. I cannot seem to find any attachments that show complaints, cover sheets, etc. Publicus' original attachments are definitely not showing on page 1. If someone has them, please be so kind to post them for folks looking at this thread almost a decade after it was started.

Hi, All
Please, anyone in this forum can send me motion templates @ my personal email victorpasiamawi@gmail.com to reply AUSA's motions such as MTD etc. I have drafted my complaint to file 1447 b for N-400 delayed and sent it to District Clerk. Now I preparing how to reply AUSA motions but I cannot open or see any attachments concerning motions on this forum. I appreciate all your help....

You should read the local court rule ... you do not reply their MTD... in 1447b it will have to go to trial... the best AUSA will do is to file for extensions of time. That way the adjudicate before the new time for answer to the court... good luck

I served summons to defendants, secretary of DHS, Director of FBI, Director of USCIS, Attorney General. I put their right address but using C/O. After I sent out with USPS I think I am not support to write c/o. How can I re-correct this matter? Am I be in trouble with the District court for this? Please help!

Hello,
I need some advise.
I had filed my N-400 application in the end of August 2013 with USCIS. I had finger printed February 2014 and then passed my tests of English and US history successfully on March 26, 2014.I was asked to provide some documents which I had provided.
Actions taken:
6-7 Infopass interviews. (On the last interview they told me that case is pending mandatory security checks, on the previous interviews there were unable to find case)
Congressman: didnt help
Ombudsman: USCIS is failing to respond about the case status of the application for 90 days already

What should I do?

Dear all,
You helped me a lot in my green card process about five years ago. I came back to my educators with a new problem. Please help me.
My n-400 interview on 2/2/2017 went well and I passed three parts of the interview. Offices started saying she see so many names for me. They are all the names that I normally use on the internet or people call me with different names. They are all shot cuts of my name. for example, Bobby Krishnan would be BK. She did not ask me any question, she was just thinking out loud "so many names". I kept quiet a while and then said my official name "bala" but it may be a short cut people use. She asked me if I have 485 and 140 approvals. I did not have at the moment, faxed it later. She also said that she does no have anything about me in front of her ??? strange???I am not sure whats happening. My 140 was based on NIW. I have no criminal records, no arrests. I don't even have traffic tickets for last 7 years. I ma in a job where they take my background check almost every year. I went to infopass appointment last weekend. Do you guys have any idea, if it works, how long does infopass effect will take? Its been almost 40 days since I had my interview. The officer I met at the infopass was very nice and acted like he is going to take it to the person on Monday.
What do you think the problem, and what should I do?