Waiting Asylum decision

Guys,I got aproved today after 2 years....I got my aproval letter today ..thank God

Hello I would like to ask you ... for those 2 years what did you do ?? Could you work and if when ? after 150 days have passed ?? I understand it as if you have been waiting 2 years for the decision , you couldnt leave the country right ?? what did you do , ? where did u live ?? Thank you so much upfront

Hello I would like to ask you ... for those 2 years what did you do ?? Could you work and if when ? after 150 days have passed ?? I understand it as if you have been waiting 2 years for the decision , you couldnt leave the country right ?? what did you do , ? where did u live ?? Thank you so much upfront
I applied work permit after 150 days and it took another 30 days to get work permit ..I am working since then...you can't leave country and work almost anything in private sector

Thanks IN2US15 , It was New Orleans , Louisiana field office. You get reasonable and good jobs only after final approval, on EAD with c08 category, its hardly a gas station or other odd jobs. LOL