• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 Selectees

Hello everybody,
I have made mistakes in ds60 form.
1:I had made mistakes in the original application ,instead of typing (yousofi typed Yuosofi and typed mohha as middle name that I don't have that middle name ) and repeated these mistakes in ds60 as well because I could change my passport to match ds60.
I didn't want any problem to be asked at the interview.
I have to say that before filling out the ds60 I had emailed them to the KCC and they said to correct them in ds60.
Late I found out that they would attach those mistakes to my file to the embassy.
I emailed the KCC on the August the second to unlock my form but after sixteen days I didn't receive any email from KCC.
There was a mistake about my birthday in passport, I was to make that accurate, so now I have corrected that and haven't changed that to match ds60 form.
The problem is that the expiration and issued dates and also the passports nombre is changed.
I want you guys to advise me how to pass the successfully and not to get denied.
regards
I suggest you to fill the form correctly rather than trying to correct it to match your passport but your interview is on October . you don have time and KCC won't unlock the form to you. you have to speak the truth with CO . they will understand it but I am doubtful on your High School Diploma. does it has middle name ? CO will suspect of your name and to the high school diploma . it's better idea to correct your form correctly on DS260. you have to prepare your answer about your middle name on entry and DS260 and why not having middle name on your high school diploma. I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Hello everybody,
I have made mistakes in ds60 form.
1:I had made mistakes in the original application ,instead of typing (yousofi typed Yuosofi and typed mohha as middle name that I don't have that middle name ) and repeated these mistakes in ds60 as well because I could change my passport to match ds60.
I didn't want any problem to be asked at the interview.
I have to say that before filling out the ds60 I had emailed them to the KCC and they said to correct them in ds60.
Late I found out that they would attach those mistakes to my file to the embassy.
I emailed the KCC on the August the second to unlock my form but after sixteen days I didn't receive any email from KCC.
There was a mistake about my birthday in passport, I was to make that accurate, so now I have corrected that and haven't changed that to match ds60 form.
The problem is that the expiration and issued dates and also the passports nombre is changed.
I want you guys to advise me how to pass the successfully and not to get denied.
regards

At the risk of sounding judgemental, I have to say the picture painted here doesn't seem like a mistake to me, more of an attempt at gaming the system and the whole DV process which can be termed a fraudulent attempt. How does one go about making the same mistake twice, especially when you were told by KCC to put the correct information on your DS260 form? By not providing the correct information, you've made it difficult for a truthful background check to be conducted in you.

Changing your passport to match the wrong names and date of birth listed means the new passport is a fake document on its own.

In this forum, we can't advice you on how to successfully pass the interview because we do not guide people on how to fraudulently obtain any form of immigration benefits.

Hello,
Me and my fiancé wanted to get married before submitting the DS 260, threfore , we got married today and I added him as a spouse on the same day in the ds 260 because we wanted to submit it today since we are already late! however, when we fill in the date of marriage as today, they tell us that date of marriage cannot be equal or later than today! what does that mean?
Thank you so much

Hello,
Me and my fiancé wanted to get married before submitting the DS 260, threfore , we got married today and I added him as a spouse on the same day in the ds 260 because we wanted to submit it today since we are already late! however, when we fill in the date of marriage as today, they tell us that date of marriage cannot be equal or later than today! what does that mean?
Thank you so much

Which "they"?

Which "they"?
while filling the ds 260 when we fill in the date of marriage as today and we want to move to the next page it doesnt want to be saved and there is this sentence in red that says:
date of marriage cannot be equal to or later than today

I AM SO CONFUSED I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP ME

please answer me pleaaaaase
are we disqualifid because I added my fincé as a spouse on the same day we got married?
I am terrified please tell meeee what's happening?

Hey chill! Exercise some patience, we don't 'live and sleep' on this website you know?

If the system isn't allowing you to move on to the next step because you're listing today's date as your wedding date, just save what you have for now. Return tomorrow to complete the form and submit it. The system is assuming the wedding date being today's date (same day you're filling out the form) is an error. It's not something to be stressing over.

while filling the ds 260 when we fill in the date of marriage as today and we want to move to the next page it doesnt want to be saved and there is this sentence in red that says:
date of marriage cannot be equal to or later than today

I AM SO CONFUSED I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP ME

Sheesh. Fill it in tomorrow. One day will not make a difference,

Hello,
Thank you so much
:) ... you went through wedding ceremonies and all, then proceeded to complete your DS-260's right away the same day? You must have had a busy day today... Congratulations and good luck for your marriage - truly mean it.

Sheesh. Fill it in tomorrow. One day will not make a difference,
Thank you for your reply but the thing is I have already added him as my spouse the same day we got married, and I cannot delete him.
is that OK?
I know Im stressing too much about it but I felt very sad because we were waiting since may to get married and fill in the DS 260 as married and we are running very late and now they are telling us that the date cannot be equal to or later than today!
I said to myself maybe they will think I added him as a spouse before we got officially married (which will be considered as a lie)

:) ... you went through wedding ceremonies and all, then proceeded to complete your DS-260's right away the same day? You must have had a busy day today... Congratulations and good luck for your marriage - truly mean it.
thank you so much, it was a busy day yes especially in my country there are a lot of traditions to do, this is why we started filling DS 260 right away because we thought we are already late and my CN isnt that good so we thought we should save time and apply right away!

Thank you for your reply but the thing is I have already added him as my spouse the same day we got married, and I cannot delete him.
is that OK?
I know Im stressing too much about it but I felt very sad because we were waiting since may to get married and fill in the DS 260 as married and we are running very late and now they are telling us that the date cannot be equal to or later than today!
I said to myself maybe they will think I added him as a spouse before we got officially married (which will be considered as a lie)

How can you be running very late? Are you a DV 2016 selectee? Interview hasn't even officially started for 2017 selectees. Anyway, like we already told you, you're stressing over nothing!

is that OK?

Just relax for goodness sake! It's OK!!!!! It's just bad programming!

Thank you all so much for your infomation and patience with me I really appreciate it
The thing is I waited until after midnight to try again and fill in the date of marriage but the problem was still there that's why I started freaking out!

Thank you all so much for your infomation and patience with me I really appreciate it
The thing is I waited until after midnight to try again and fill in the date of marriage but the problem was still there that's why I started freaking out!

Midnight your time isn't midnight KCC time or whatever time in the US the system is based on.

This makes a lot of sense, thank you so much for your help
I will try again tomorrow and see if anything changes
Please be patient guy . This lottery has taught you patience and persistence . I had patience almost 15 months to get my visa . Don be worried !! You will overcome it day by day .