Options after I140 revoked by Company A and Pending Perm/I140 with company B and no H1 status

ryeluvolu

I am in my 9th year of H1 and have an approved I140 with company A and got a good opportunity with company B and they are willing to sponsor GC . I know for sure company A will withdraw/revoke I140 as soon as I moved to company B . I am planning on moving to company B if I get 3 years of extension only . I am trying to understand what are my options if company B not able to get my I140approved in time but continue to sponsor my GC

1. If I don’t get 3 years of H1 extension with Company B , can I still continue work for Company A ?
  2. If I go to India after H1 is expired and I140 got approved few months later then company B should be able to get H1 approved with out subject to H1B cap ?
  3. Can I work for Company B from India and get paid in USD with no work authorization in US ?
  4. I was planning on doing a part time STEM masters degree while working for company B , this would be my first one from US , and if I140 is not approved in time to extend my H1B then Can I change my status to F1 right after H1 is expired ? If so can I get CPT and continue work for company B . If I finish my STEM degree before my I140 get approved , can I get my OPT then continue work for Company B ?
  5. If I do COS to F1 and I140 got approved later, can I change status my to H1B or should I go for CP and get visa stamped before I start work on H1 B status ?
  6. If company B not able to get my I140 approved or stop sponsoring and I was able to finish my Master degree ,get OPT and start working for company C or find another company D to sponsor me a future employment GC . Can I get H1 extension based on company C or company D’s approved I140 with out subject to H1 cap ??