Changed my religion in Los Angeles please help

Ahmet

Hi.I am an exchange student working at universal studios and its Sugar.I am from Turkey and I have religious family.Even I have everything in Turkey i am not happy.In here there is people who love me respect me.I have talked with a christian person and he showed me the right way.So i changed my religion.But i don't know anything about asylum.If I go home my parents are gonna kill me and its not a joke.There is a rise up in Turkey so I don't wanna go back there as a christian.Please help me what should i do ?Thanks....

Being Christian is OK in Turkey. The threat seems to be your family not the government. You cannot have an asylum from your family. The coup in Turkey would affect you if you were involved with the ones that started it but now it seems everything is being back to normal. I agree with sadsoul very slim chance of success but you can never know for sure unless you do it.

your case sounds weak, and yes you can seek protection from your family if the authorities in your country are unwilling to protect you