• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Just found out I was selected last year

Still chuckling about the barcodes.

Anyway, for the regulars, a bit of info. The latest submission date for one of the cases that has just got a last minute interview - AUGUST 1!!!! That shows the minimum time that KCC need to process a case - just over 3 weeks. The backlogs are clearly about the volume of submissions. Meanwhile the DV2017 cases only got up to mid to late May submission dates.

The August 1 case got the 2NL and then announced that she wanted to know how to now marry her boyfriend and include him on her interview in less than 3 weeks. Sheeeeeesh!!!!

LOLOLOL so funny you called!

But I'm thrilled for you. I have two other cases like that today also - so they are certainly mopping up.

Forget the barcodes - who cares. You got an interview. Now make sure you are prepared.
Lol
Thank you so much for your help along this long 2 months.the longest in my life.

I would like to thank all people of this forum for the support and info providing along the process of my application.I really appreciate your posts following up with my case and spending time to respond to my questions.again thank you so much everyone and thank you to the owner of the website.

YAY!!!! I have been keeping quiet but watching this thread closely waiting for this good news!
I was doing the same as there wasn't much to offer, so Happy for you @Talhicham , best of luck, and no worries about the papers, you can get everything done in 5 days if you work quick, but you still have plenty of time as paper collecting and medicals and everything gets done easily and quickly, if there is any particular help needed about how to get things done in Morocco, I'm here, feel free to contact me.

I was doing the same as there wasn't much to offer, so Happy for you @Talhicham , best of luck, and no worries about the papers, you can get everything done in 5 days if you work quick, but you still have plenty of time as paper collecting and medicals and everything gets done easily and quickly, if there is any particular help needed about how to get things done in Morocco, I'm here, feel free to contact me.
Thank you so much

@The Engineer
I just got a new passport.
Do I need to update the passport info in DS260,or should I just tell them at the consulate?
Thank you.

You're already scheduled for an interview, your DS260 form is already locked down by KCC - that's something you should have taken care of while you were waiting. Anyways, take both passports (old and new) to your interview.

@The Engineer
I just got a new passport.
Do I need to update the passport info in DS260,or should I just tell them at the consulate?
Thank you.
Hey @Talhicham , add to what said, you just tell them that you got a new passport so they can update it for you, and have the old one too as they need it to verify any travelings before and so on, just don't worry about it, the interview is the easiest part, as long as you have the right papers, there should be nothing to worry about, of course there are exceptions, hopefully, you won't be one. just be nice, respectful, good looking and confident, answer questions precisely, and give only the needed informations, nothing more or less, keeps smiling and confident, that's it. Best of Luck.

Hey @Talhicham , add to what said, you just tell them that you got a new passport so they can update it for you, and have the old one too as they need it to verify any travelings before and so on, just don't worry about it, the interview is the easiest part, as long as you have the right papers, there should be nothing to worry about, of course there are exceptions, hopefully, you won't be one. just be nice, respectful, good looking and confident, answer questions precisely, and give only the needed informations, nothing more or less, keeps smiling and confident, that's it. Best of Luck.
Ok Thank you

Hello dear friends.
I just got back from the US Consulate in Casablanca and they approved my visa.I left my passport overthere and I will have to pick it up from an agency in Rabat after 10 days.

Congrats to you and best wishes in your new life in the U.S.A