• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 Selectees from Ghana

I made the first submission on 6/05 and reopen it on the 11/5 and submit it the 12/5. The final one was on the 30/5 and submitted on 1/6. The changes were the date of birth of my mother and also the arrangement of my education from the highest level.
@Cashes, pls when did u submit your ds260. i submitted mine on 26/05 but havent received the 2nl yet though i am current.
made the

I have checked all and it seems it is not yet sent. I have also been following the threads at britsimon's and it seems no one from AF region has posted that he or she has received it yet.

I have checked all and it seems it is not yet sent. I have also been following the threads at britsimon's and it seems no one from AF region has posted that he or she has received it yet.

Of course people from AF region have received it...

I just dont understand how document are being processed in ghana here..for example:
Birth cert..are normally document in the pecking order of first name first and surname last.
Wassce cert also as surname first and first name last..
The same applies to passport..as surname first and first name last..
This normally brings about problems to those who have triple names..cos one document is being arranged as surname first...and other document tooo as first name first...

I just dont understand why...
They are the same people too who will end up saying applicant engages in fraudulent activities...

Am out!!
I think most of the problem is with the surname and the first name . Because the position of the middle will always be the same in the two situations. But what I think is very suspicious is when you have your arrange
Of course people from AF region have h
ello Britsimon'
I would like to know if all 2nls have gone out for the October interview? Or do you think it will be a good idea if we contact KCC about our case to find out if it is scheduled?

I am a 2017 selectee, my cn Af10xxx, when should i send my dv fees? and Is my CN current?

Please post AOS related questions on the AOS Thread only. Asking AOS based questions on none AOS Threads leads to confusion for those processing CP.

The only cases that have received 2NLs are current cases that were submitted in the first part of May, up to around May 15 to 20.

I'd advice that you still fill the part for your wife. And there's nothing wrong with she not going now. If you don't fill it, you'll be denied. I stand to be corrected though.
Thank you this confusio
I'd advice that you still fill the part for your wife. And there's nothing wrong with she not going now. If you don't fill it, you'll be denied. I stand to be corrected though.
Thank you very much. After this divergent views I called the KCC and they said I need to fill that part for my wife and when I receive the the 2nl I should let the embassy know that she will not be immigrating with me. Also they advise that I read all the things under the dvselectee.state.gov The lady said when I don't fill it when I go for the interview they will let me go back to do that. So thank you very much for your view on my question

Thank you this confusio

Thank you very much. After this divergent views I called the KCC and they said I need to fill that part for my wife and when I receive the the 2nl I should let the embassy know that she will not be immigrating with me. Also they advise that I read all the things under the dvselectee.state.gov The lady said when I don't fill it when I go for the interview they will let me go back to do that. So thank you very much for your view on my question

Good to know. Glad you took my advice. It's always good to share ideas. I'm glad I was of help. Thanks to the super moderators on here, we're still learning.

Oh ok... So I estimate cut off for November will be submissions till about May31.
what kind of cut off formula is that.... if one is going to be current fo NOV. and submitted the form in june, then i think there's a good chance to receive 2nl in September...(thats my opinion)

Guys please help me with this question,My WASSCE results is very good with a least grade C4, but i wrote NOV/DEC just for trial when i was still in school before i wrote the WASSCE, my question is, i used only WASSCE in the DS260,when am asked "how many times have i sit for the Exam , what should be the response ?

Guys please help me with this question,My WASSCE results is very good with a least grade C4, but i wrote NOV/DEC just for trial when i was still in school before i wrote the WASSCE, my question is, i used only WASSCE in the DS260,when am asked "how many times have i sit for the Exam , what should be the response ?
the answer should be twice and then explain to the CO like you just did that will be ok