Green Card application Documents requirements

I recently applied for Green Card and can help you with the list. I also struggled with application process as decided to do it on my own without lawyer. I read a lot of information.
What I sent were:
Form I-485
Copy of Birth Certificate(notary translated)
Copy of I-94 card(Also sent letter of asylum approval)
G-325A
2 Photos
Also, I included copy of passport with USA visa - though it is not listed as required for asylee I decided it won't hurt)
And I included one year proof of residency in USA - also not listed as required.

If

If you need to apply for a fee waiver - then you need to send Form I-912 and proof or receiving benefits.

And forgot to include medical examination you have to send - Form I-693.
If you have any question with forms just let me know - I'll try to help with it.
Fees for Green Card application are $985 and $85(biometrics)

My case is in process, so far i did Biometrics and waiting.

hey zyam what i 94# did u put on i 485??the one u entered US at port of entry or the one that u got from USCIS when your asylum has been granted??

Zyam,
Can you please explain me, how mant types of vaccines they apply while having medical exam. also the medical fees are insurance covered or not?
I am also in the planig to apply for Adjustment of status after 3 months. How long before we should be ready with the medical exams before filinf the application?
I appreciate your help on this matter.
Thanks
Harris123

Hello @Harris123
As far as I know it is not covered by insurance, I am in NY and I called different doctor' offices to find out the price. It was in a range from 120-300. Some included blood test, others didn't. If you have insurance, then blood test might be covered by it, but doctors visit - no.
My medical examination took about a week. I made appt with doctor, then they took blood for test and in about week I got back and got my forms. So it is basically not long. I also got one vaccine on my second visit because of blood work results. I think that one month(maybe 1.5) before you filing day you can start doing your medical form.
I don't know exactly which vaccines they checked, but I had my previous vaccine list with me. Also on page 9 of I-693 from there is vaccine list of that they need. I don't have my medical form with me now. But I can check letter which ones they marked.

@Harris123 I got my medical forms and checked vaccination list.
I had to do MMR and TD vaccine in doctors office, but my others vaccines were transferred from my old vaccine list - such as DTP, Hepatitis B, and old MMR vaccines. Others from the list were not age appropriate so i didn't need them. Hope that will help you.