• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 Selectees from Ghana

[QU="Tough1991, post: 2439033, member: 401720"]Why that question Bastian?

I think he just wants to guesstimate when you're likey to receive your 2nl.[/QUOTE]
I Just wanted to know if someone in Ghana had a CN close to mine. from what am seeing here my CN is quiet low that's all Tough1991 I mean no harm

What dinbi is Saying is TRUE I didn't check the second confirmation page so i tot it was a mistake no knowing it was CORRECT. I hav submitted my DS260 and waiting for reply. Thanks dinbi, euro2014,sisie, sammy and the big BOSS simon. God bless you all u have been very helpful
By the way what is a 'second confirmation page'? I also thought some of the posts in the past were quite contradictory, but well since we're all learning, we can only advise.

Hope you guys are getting fired up? In some few weeks, the first 2nls will start rolling for dv2017. I'm 12***

the first page is having "you have been randomly selected..........."with that page your first name comes first before surname

NOW, the second page is the one having UR CASE NUMBER. for that page your name is properly arranged...that is SURNAME first