• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 Selectees from Ghana

kk i have also submitted mine my CN is 6*** i dont know if it is high or not
It's rather low comparatively to the years gone by bulletins. But depending on the date of submission will determine when you're likely to receive your 2nl.

Astirlo it looks like we are the only ones left on this forum i mean from ghana
Not exactly so... I'm quite sure there are some who chose to read and go without participating. I remembered one guy of DV 2015 fame who thought all is well without asking a potential denial question which when asked could have handed him a GC. He decided to keep things to himself and went to the interview to earn visa denial. All cases are unique to each individuals and without asking could land oneself in perpetual regrets.

I wish those who had gone for the previous years DV interviews could come back here to this forums to help us with their experiences regarding what happens at the interviews .I think with this..it will help reduce the high incidence of visa refusals in Ghana U S Embassy

I wish those who had gone for the previous years DV interviews could come back here to this forums to help us with their experiences regarding what happens at the interviews .I think with this..it will help reduce the high incidence of visa refusals in Ghana U S Embassy

I agree that it's a shame more people don't come back and report on their interviews.

That said, we generally know what the most common reasons for denial in Ghana are -incorrect info on the eDV (often due to agents), fake marriages and fake documents. And we've seen a number of cases here where even though these factors are at play and it's clear (to us) the applicant will be denied, they insist on going ahead anyway looking for a miracle which doesn't happen...