• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Administrative Processing Cases

Hello
I was to select the DV Lottery and I spend my interview on 02-Jun-2016, during the interview the concul me ask you to bring more evidence of my work (Contract payment + + project scopes descriptions ) for two years is if I'm sending them 7 discharges rolling out these last 3 years, on this discharges is to mention the project name, the silver summit to do and descriptions,
My status was in A.P, date of update has changed twice and June 20 this became refused, I did not understand why ??? is it a mistake, are that there may to be a mistake as her ?? and if it really refused is it possible that I make an appeal ???
help me Please I'm lost I'll go crazy :( :'(
Your problem was that you primarily did not qualify on education grounds? Your interview took place 06/02, online update 06/20 (refusal), more a month has come and gone. No communication with the US Consulate in the meantime whatsoever?

No reply no :(
I mean if you did not qualify on education grounds (did you not - please confirm!) and work experience documentation you submitted has been reviewed in detail and found not to be in line with defined requirements, resulting in a rejection, then the process was completed and the only thing left for you to do is to try and re-confirm that your understanding is indeed correct. Beyond that, there is nothing else left for you to do really. Sorry.

my status was updated today but it still refused what does mean ? Can send them another prove of work experience?

You're going on and on about work experience, and asking questions on what to do. Don't be surprised when no one here responds to you again because when people ask you a simple question about your educational qualifications, you refuse to answer.

Excuse me, is not i dont wana answer, is because I dont understand English very good, yes I had diploma in Graphic designs 3d Black belt in thai boxing and I'm a rapper

Excuse me, is not i dont wana answer, is because I dont understand English very good, yes I had diploma in Graphic designs 3d Black belt in thai boxing and I'm a rapper

Do you have a high school diploma equivalent to that of a US high school? That's is to say do you have a high school diploma that could possibly qualify you for admission into a US college/university?

I don't understand why they refused its injustice and why they had updated my status today, it's still Refused, it can be a mistake?

No, but I have a work experience

I don't understand why they refused its injustice and why they had updated my status today, it's still Refused, it can be a mistake?

Based on what you've described, you do not meet BOTH the educational and work experience required - you needed to have met one of those in order to qualify. So denying your visa petition was right, there's nothing unjust in it.

Working as a rapper or being a 3D black belt Thai kick boxer do not meet the work requirements. And since you don't have a high school diploma, your Graphic Design diploma couldn't possibly be up to the standard described in the O*Net database. So they were right in denying your case. The refusal isn't a mistake.

The update notice does not mean your case is being reviewed. The refusal is final.

But excuse me my work is accepted by o*Net, it is in zone 4 and during the interview the concul didn't said what you tell me now, she told only to send them more prove, so it's an injustice beaucoz I did what they ask me about

Based on what you've described, you do not meet BOTH the educational and work experience required - you needed to have met one of those in order to qualify. So denying your visa petition was right, there's nothing unjust in it.

Working as a rapper or being a 3D black belt Thai kick boxer do not meet the work requirements. And since you don't have a high school diploma, your Graphic Design diploma couldn't possibly be up to the standard described in the O*Net database. So they were right in denying your case. The refusal isn't a mistake.

The update notice does not mean your case is being reviewed. The refusal is final.

for the green card he be demanding self tray two years of experience, I have the experience and i send em the prove so why not accept it?

But excuse me my work is accepted by o*Net, it is in zone 4 and during the interview the concul didn't said what you tell me now, she told only to send them more prove, so it's an injustice beaucoz I did what they ask me about

Were you trying to use your diploma in Graphic Design to prove your work experience qualification?

What did you present as evidence of your two years experience in the past five years?

for the green card he be demanding self tray two years of experience, I have the experience and i send em the prove so why not accept it?

The only conclusion to draw is that they do not think the proof you sent them meets the requirements of the DV program. It's not enough to claim a job title in the correct zone, you have to show proof that you have done the required level of work for at least two years (not just any work even if related, but at the right level). That they asked you to send them proof shows that what you gave them in the interview was not enough to convince them, but rather than denying you immediately they gave you another chance to prove you met the requirements. Unfortunately it seems that what you then sent them did not meet the standards of the DV program and so under the rules of the program they had to deny you.

The only conclusion to draw is that they do not think the proof you sent them meets the requirements of the DV program. It's not enough to claim a job title in the correct zone, you have to show proof that you have done the required level of work for at least two years (not just any work even if related, but at the right level). That they asked you to send them proof shows that what you gave them in the interview was not enough to convince them, but rather than denying you immediately they gave you another chance to prove you met the requirements. Unfortunately it seems that what you then sent them did not meet the standards of the DV program and so under the rules of the program they had to deny you.
She did ask me to send him Contract payment + project scopes + description, I send 7 discharges, these discharges its writing, the name of the project, the money I received for this project and its descriptions, these 7 discharges are spread out over the past 3 years
I Answer to what they asked me, i dont understand why they refused, its exactly what they asked me

She did ask me to send him Contract payment + project scopes + description, I send 7 discharges, these discharges its writing, the name of the project, the money I received for this project and its descriptions, these 7 discharges are spread out over the past 3 years
I Answer to what they asked me, i dont understand why they refused, its exactly what they asked me

They either doubt the authenticity of what you sent them, OR accepted it as legitimate, BUT decided your experience did not meet the requirement. Others have told you this already. Therte is no chance of an appeal, so again, as others have said, you have no choice except to accept this decision and move on.