ola22

Hi,

I'm on F1 visa right now , with my 1-130 approved. However, I haven't been able to file my I-485 since my priority date is not current yet, which is 09/2015.
Is there a chance that I'm eligible to pay in-state tuition fees in community college based on my I-130 being approved? I'm in US since December 2014.

Hi,

I'm on F1 visa right now , with my 1-130 approved. However, I haven't been able to file my I-485 since my priority date is not current yet, which is 09/2015.
Is there a chance that I'm eligible to pay in-state tuition fees in community college based on my I-130 being approved? I'm in US since December 2014.
Ask them the question. Respective rules differ between State and College.

Hi,

it depends on which visa you are on, some schools allow in-state tuition for F1 visa holders as a scholarship, some provides it to Refugees. a few have provisions to allow instate tuition for undocumented students.
Most of the schools are restricted to give in-state tuition to the legal state residents only.