Travelled to Asylum Office to pick up decision: No decision, no information - Please help

Check my sig. Its strange that everyone got second fingerprint notice after some time but in my case, they never asked me to submit new fingerprint as its been 3 years +. I thought they need to update our fingerprint every year or so.

Check my sig. Its strange that everyone got second fingerprint notice after some time but in my case, they never asked me to submit new fingerprint as its been 3 years +. I thought they need to update our fingerprint every year or so.
That is quite strange.

I don't even have my interview for last three years.

@sadsoul After Waiting for 3 years and 3 months I finally got interviewed today ,After the interview the asylum officer said it may take Months to have the decision mailed because of backlog and lack of staffing