Vulturedai

My father is a naturalized citizen of the United States, and he recently filed i-130 petitions for my mother, me and my brother.

I am 20 years old, my brother is 14 and we were born out of wedlock. Few months ago my father and mother got married and then he applied for i-130. In my country, it is not customary to register birth just after marriage, so our birth certificates were registered 20 years and 14 years later respectively.

In the RFE, it was explained that due to the late registration of our birth, it is insufficient to prove that the person is our father. They asked for evidence like School records, hospital records, or any other evidence that proves that me and my brother are children of the petitioner. Additonally, since I am above the age of 18, they wanted proof of existence of bonafide relationship between me and my father.

I have gathered the following evidence so far:
Transfer certificates of me and my brother from our first school, stating our birth date and the father's name.
Photographs taken during our childhood with our father.
My driver's license stating my father's name.
My citizenship stating my father's name.
My father's bank records declaring me the next of kin.
My father's previous passport declaring me as the next of kin.
Money order receipts my father sent to me and my mother.

I tried to get the hospital records but the hospital was not very co-operative. Will these evidence be enough? I am getting very nervous because i couldnt get the hospital birth records. Will it be a problem, or the evidence i gathered so far is just enough? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.