• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Tracking GC delivery via USCIS ELIS

something new today i get mail after 35 days

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: IOExxxxxxxxx

Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On February 3, 2016, we mailed your new card for Receipt Number IOExxxxxxxxxxx, to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your card by March x, 2016, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we send your new card to you. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I need to call them. I got nothing.

just called , they found both of our IOE receipts...we just need to wait for the cards and we have to call back after 60 days if we did not get them
If the cards were posted on the third, they are well on their way, probably a few hours away for on your hands so the waiting game is coming to a good end

If the cards were posted on the third, they are well on their way, probably a few hours away for on your hands so the waiting game is coming to a good end
not my cards are on the way..i called and they only found receipts IOE numbers ...they said the cards will be mailed in within 6o days

not my cards are on the way..i called and they only found receipts IOE numbers ...they said the cards will be mailed in within 6o days
Sorry for my reply mistakenly reflected on your post, was meant for strsnger79's last post.
yes you have to keep waiting.

Hi guys I am Steve" I am also in the same problem" my family and I applied for the green card sept 3 2015 up to this time I can not get my family and I green card" I really need your help folks" any of you can help me understand the way" how can I track my case status online, if you guys understand the best way possible please help me out,thanks for your understand" respectfully yours Steve.

I recently helped a new guy paying his GC fees....
He already got it (45 days) !

While the two couples I helped last 5 months ago, one got his GC and not the main applicant! The second one got his as a main applicant but not the spouse!
I think thing are getting mixed up. When its a couple or a whole family applice for green cards....?!
At the end the only solution is to arrange an apointemnt by phone, or just walk in to the nearest immigration offices and get it sorted out.

As other people have mentioned before, if you're really getting desperate (like I have as I had waited for more than 90 days), write a letter to your congressman. I wrote a letter to my parents' congressman (my parents are US citizens), I got my GC in a week. It could be the coincident that I got the GC because I've waited too long and the time finally was up, or the congressman really did help expediting the process. There's nothing to lose. There's website for all congressmen to accept requests from US citizens to address issues dealing with US government agencies such as USCIS (ask your relatives or friends who are US citizens to write a request letter on your behalf).

Hi,
I got the visa on 1st December 2015;
paid the GC fee online on 5th December 2015;
Entered into the USA on 30th January 2016

While checking on USCIS website with my receipt number, it says:
On February 4, 2016, we received your USCIS Immigrant fee payment for your Permanent Resident Card related to your immigrant visa. We will be processing the request for production of your Permanent Resident Card. If you do not receive your Permanent Resident Card by April 4, 2016, please contact Customer Service at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/contactus. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Any idea, what could be the earliest date I could expect my GC card please ?

Thank you !

Hi,
I got the visa on 1st December 2015;
paid the GC fee online on 5th December 2015;
Entered into the USA on 30th January 2016

While checking on USCIS website with my receipt number, it says:
On February 4, 2016, we received your USCIS Immigrant fee payment for your Permanent Resident Card related to your immigrant visa. We will be processing the request for production of your Permanent Resident Card. If you do not receive your Permanent Resident Card by April 4, 2016, please contact Customer Service at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/contactus. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Any idea, what could be the earliest date I could expect my GC card please ?

Thank you !

Earliest date? How about 'today'? :rolleyes:

Earliest date? How about 'today'? :rolleyes:

Lol.

Good-good, you only entered a couple of weeks ago, that is when the clock starts for production - well, a few days later judging by the 4 feb comment. It's very rare to get a GC before a month is up and more recent reports are 2-3 months.

Got passport stamped only 3 days after interview day!
Hi everyone, I just got my passport stamped today and I am so happy, that's why I come here to share with you guys.
I had my interview on Feb 8,16
Feb 10 afternoon I saw my status of my case changed to approval ( so happy) they said that they gonna send me a notice letter
But I have a trip on Feb 16. And I am sure there is no way it can come before that.
So I keep go to infopass web site and book appoinment. However, only Feb 24 is available( super nervous)
I keep try to come again about 4h30pm-5h30pm ( this time system updated) And SUPER lucky . Someone had canceled their appoinment so only 1 slot on Feb 11 is available and I got that one.
Then I brought
-Passport
-Flight ticket+ receipt
-EAD
-Appoinment confirmation of infopass
-Picture of the uscis web shows that my case is approved ( because I dont have notice letter or eveb email confirm)
Anyway I got my passport stamped only 10'

How nice!!!

Goodluck to all of you too

Hi hi everyone ,
Hi good_good . I think we are in the same boat : )
I got the visa on 14th September 2015;
Paid the GC fee online on 17th September 2015;
Entered into the USA on 8th January 2016;
Received the SSN on 14th of January 2016;
Received the IOE Receipt Number by mail on 27th of January 2016;
Till February 3, 2016 the USCIS system didn't recognise my IOE Receipt number. But from that day till now ,when i am checking on USCIS website with my receipt number, it says:

On February 3, 2016, we received your USCIS Immigrant fee payment for your Permanent Resident Card related to your immigrant visa. We will be processing the request for production of your Permanent Resident Card. If you do not receive your Permanent Resident Card by April 5, 2016, please contact Customer Service.

I am a bit confused about the date of fee and the USCIS fee payment receiving date . is there anyone can help me here with this confusion ? Do i have to wait till April 3? or do i have to go to the local USCIS office to fix confusion?

I really appreciate any kind of comment.
Thank you : )

weird, today I had a feeling our cards were sent so I sent an enquiry to USCIS, I got answers cards were sent yesterday...we did not get anything so far ..are they maybe lost???? we did not get anything from usps..do they leave them in mailbox???

Finally today i get my GC after 40 days :)
did u get any alert that the card was sent ..I had a feeling today the cards were sent - yes I know its weird- and emailed USCIS- they said cards wqere sent yesterday, so far nothing came in...I got no alert or anything to say cards are coming

weird, today I had a feeling our cards were sent so I sent an enquiry to USCIS, I got answers cards were sent yesterday...we did not get anything so far ..are they maybe lost???? we did not get anything from usps..do they leave them in mailbox???

They were sent YESTERDAY, and already you think they might be LOST???

Give the mailman a few days!!!!

They were sent YESTERDAY, and already you think they might be LOST???

Give the mailman a few days!!!!

sorry, I just remember someone said somewhere they will arrive in 3h, but yes I think we have to wait..but we get nothing like a tracking number from usps..is this ok?