Waiting for GC based on Asylum Approval

Hi Everybody ,

please help me if you anything about the GC interview based on granted asylum . after waiting for my GC for 2 year I just heard that my finger print got expired and I have to do it again and afterward they want to interview me at the local office for the GC .I did not get my interview notice yet but at the info pass center the office told me they are going to interview me.
1- Do you think do i need a lawyer ?
2-Do you have any idea why they want to interview me? Is it related to the asylum application again or it is just about GC application?!

Thank you ,looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Hello everyone,
How long is it taking for an asylee to get the green card after doing finger prints ?
I know on USCIS website, they said 4 months as an average, just wanna know some people experience, what's the maximum time to get the green card ?
Can asylee get denied for the green card ?

Thanks

My green card based on approved asylum was transferred back to Chicago asylum office where I was first approved for asylum, it's been more than a year !
Does anyone have such experience ?

My 485 application is transferred to another USCIS office after pending for 16 months. Any Body has similar experience. I am in New Jersey and TSC was processing my application. Please let me know

My 485 application is transferred to another USCIS office after pending for 16 months. Any Body has similar experience. I am in New Jersey and TSC was processing my application. Please let me know

Is your green card based on approved asylum ?

My green card based on approved asylum was transferred back to Chicago asylum office where I was first approved for asylum, it's been more than a year !
Does anyone have such experience ?

I don't have any experience with similar situation. But please keep us posted with any update.