• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for March 2016

I have a higher number than 24500 for EU so I guess it's not current yet. My case will be current in May.

This will have a much bigger impact and certainly not be limited to selected countries only - citizens of countries across vast regions will be affected, one way or another in both ways.

Based on country specific DV immigration data, it is rather easy to identify folks from which countries will be most directly affected by these shifting DV patterns: http://travel.state.gov/content/dam...014AnnualReport/FY14AnnualReport-TableVII.pdf
In negative terms - folks hailing from Eastern Europe, Russia and the Balkan Region...
I do not see there is anything negative. You did not understand me. I meant it. http://www.state.gov/j/prm/releases/docsforcongress/247770.htm and http://shorensteincenter.org/united-states-syrian-refugee-crisis-plan-action/

Funny.

OC is current to 950 (with max case number of 959)
and EU is current to 24500 with a max case number 24517.

So - both regions are pretty much current, except for 9 cases in OC and 10 cases in EU.
What are the chances of leftover visas from Eu being redistributed to A.F region. I remember once they did that. If that happens then AF goes current

What are the chances of leftover visas from Eu being redistributed to A.F region. I remember once they did that. If that happens then AF goes current
Africa is not bale out its quota. In The world will be a big shortfall.

I wrote to you to blog, where you're wrong.:)

Well you said that I said "You wrote that they would pull out of the numbers until September.". Which is lovely - but I never said that - and I asked you to find where I said that. You haven't. You won't. I never said that.

White House proposed Refuge plan (which also timing wise occurred much later) and the ongoing DV program are unrelated - I might be misunderstanding what you are trying to say, yet I really can not see any connection.

Try and see it from a 2012 centric point of view. All will be clear.

:p

Well you said that I said "You wrote that they would pull out of the numbers until September.". Which is lovely - but I never said that - and I asked you to find where I said that. You haven't. You won't. I never said that.
You have a blog was a table with forecasts. You deleted it seems, because I can not find her.
White House proposed Refuge plan (which also timing wise occurred much later) and the ongoing DV program are unrelated - I might be misunderstanding what you are trying to say, yet I really can not see any connection.
This is one office and it manages it. It is probably part of a visa is not officially went refugees.

hello everyone my wife no is EU 63**
and we submit the ds260 in December
when do you think our interview will come ??

There could be a chance for that to happen. Leftover visas from other regions could also be given to the regions that still have applicants waiting.

If KCC sees that there is less demand for visas in one country (low submission of DS260), then KCC starts reserving less future visas for that country for that fiscal year, and starts giving those same visas to other countries.

There could be a chance for that to happen. Leftover visas from other regions could also be given to the regions that still have applicants waiting.

There are rules about that, and regardless of the rules, KCC will manage it the best they can - without compromising the chances of late submitters or processing AP cases in the current regions (which will be EU and OC).

If KCC sees that there is less demand for visas in one country (low submission of DS260), then KCC starts reserving less future visas for that country for that fiscal year, and starts giving those same visas to other countries.

This part of your post is completely incorrect. Processing is by region, not country. Visas are not reserved for any country - it is regional.

This part of your post is completely incorrect. Processing is by region, not country. Visas are not reserved for any country - it is regional.

That is according to you. When did I say that processing is NOT by region? Where did I say that processing is exclusively by country?

The difference between you and me is that you are not someone who is an official and you are not someone who knows each and everything to the fullest, while I am someone who has communicated directly with the officials.

The reason I said that KCC will stop reserving visas for a country (or even for a region for that matter) if they see that there is less demand for it from that country and region and prefer to start giving it to other countries/regions, is because I have had conversations with the US Embassy through telephone calls twice. In both of those calls I was told that KCC has to pay attention to the demand from that country and region, otherwise there may not be enough visas allocated for that country even if the Visa bulletin shows 'current' for every region. I was also told that if a person has an earlier case number, but delayed his interview and then had it in the later months, then still it does not mean that that person has priority over all the others who are having their interviews that particular month. The Embassy has to take into account the people who will get interviewed that particular month, plus the ones who delayed their interviews previously and decided to have their interviews that particular month, and a few other things. Looking at all those things, the Embassy has to inform KCC about the exact number of Visas they need (not anymore, not any less). They also told me that just because someone (Person A) who was current previously and decided to delay the interviewed to a future date, does not mean that that person is going to get his interview to the month of his choice, but could end up being on standby and if someone (Person B) who was going to have his interview, decides to postpone it for another month, then only does the visa that was originally reserved for that person (Person B), become available for the person (Person A) who was previously current, but decided to delay the interview and have it at some particular month.

If you still don't believe me, you can call the US Embassy in Fiji and ask them about these things. If you continue to tell me that my post is wrong (even when I have been given information by the US Embassy - the OFFICIAL PEOPLE - twice), then I will simply ignore your comments. You can't be going against something that the officials have said and instead put your own claims as the correct one. You need to respect the information that has been provided by the officials. AGAIN, if you think that I am wrong, then please contact the US Embassy in Fiji directly by yourself and ask them about all this. That way you'll get a clear message and know for yourself who is wrong here.

That is according to you. When did I say that processing is NOT by region? Where did I say that processing is exclusively by country?

The difference between you and me is that you are not someone who is an official and you are not someone who knows each and everything to the fullest, while I am someone who has communicated directly with the officials.

The reason I said that KCC will stop reserving visas for a country (or even for a region for that matter) if they see that there is less demand for it from that country and region and prefer to start giving it to other countries/regions, is because I have had conversations with the US Embassy through telephone calls twice. In both of those calls I was told that KCC has to pay attention to the demand from that country and region, otherwise there may not be enough visas allocated for that country even if the Visa bulletin shows 'current' for every region. I was also told that if a person has an earlier case number, but delayed his interview and then had it in the later months, then still it does not mean that that person has priority over all the others who are having their interviews that particular month. The Embassy has to take into account the people who will get interviewed that particular month, plus the ones who delayed their interviews previously and decided to have their interviews that particular month, and a few other things. Looking at all those things, the Embassy has to inform KCC about the exact number of Visas they need (not anymore, not any less). They also told me that just because someone (Person A) who was current previously and decided to delay the interviewed to a future date, does not mean that that person is going to get his interview to the month of his choice, but could end up being on standby and if someone (Person B) who was going to have his interview, decides to postpone it for another month, then only does the visa that was originally reserved for that person (Person B), become available for the person (Person A) who was previously current, but decided to delay the interview and have it at some particular month.

If you still don't believe me, you can call the US Embassy in Fiji and ask them about these things. If you continue to tell me that my post is wrong (even when I have been given information by the US Embassy - the OFFICIAL PEOPLE - twice), then I will simply ignore your comments. You can't be going against something that the officials have said and instead put your own claims as the correct one. You need to respect the information that has been provided by the officials. AGAIN, if you think that I am wrong, then please contact the US Embassy in Fiji directly by yourself and ask them about all this. That way you'll get a clear message and know for yourself who is wrong here.

I'm not getting dragged in to a conversation with you about this. Regardless of what you may have been told (and then misinterpreted), I can tell you, quite categorically, that at NO TIME is there any reserving of visas for a country. Thus your original statement was incorrect. If there are less submitted DS260's for a given country from the selectees for that country, then quite OBVIOUSLY there will be less visas issued for that country - but nothing to do with reserved allocations. Now you have come back with some rant about person A and person B but quite honestly - I couldn't be bothered to read it in detail once I read the "difference between you and me" tripe.

I'm not getting dragged in to a conversation with you about this. Regardless of what you may have been told (and then misinterpreted), I can tell you, quite categorically, that at NO TIME is there any reserving of visas for a country. Thus your original statement was incorrect. If there are less submitted DS260's for a given country from the selectees for that country, then quite OBVIOUSLY there will be less visas issued for that country - but nothing to do with reserved allocations. Now you have come back with some rant about person A and person B but quite honestly - I couldn't be bothered to read it in detail once I read the "difference between you and me" tripe.

You are obviously a troll who refuses to accept what the officials have said but instead you choose to believe in your own fantasy. You are also someone who chooses to make stuff up and then claim to be right about it without realizing that there could be more than that. Neither is there anything wrong with my statement, nor is there any misinterpretation. I cannot ignore what the officials have told me TWICE and believe in something else. Doing so will result in a loss for me. A certain number of visas are allocated and reserved for regions (in which countries obviously exist). You have the option to call the US Embassy in Fiji and find out for yourself.

You are not an official. You are simply another Sloner.

I'm not going to pay attention to any more of your comments or waste my time with you. All of your comments will be ignored from now on unless they genuinely provide helpful information.