Thanks to Rajivji - my citizenship journey

Arvind Apte

Very good news.
I got my citizenship on Jan. 21,2016 in a timeline of 5 months.
Major credit goes to Rajivji and his team for valuable advice.
I received my GC in Oct. 2010 and wanted to apply for citizenship in 2015 after complying all the requirements. At that time my friends and a reputed lawyer told me that my application will be denied due to the outside trips which I took every year and for long duration after my GC, though the reason for those trips was genuine as per me,and should apply after 2 years continuous stay in US and I decided to do so but I was destined to meet Rajivji. I fixed up an appointment with him and sought his advice via conf. call. He listened to me very patiently and advised me that my reason for long outside trip was really genuine and I should apply for citizenship without any hesitation or apprehension. His advice was confident, convincing and friendly as if I was discussing with a senior member in my family which prompted me to hold a pen and complete the application immediately and I did it and the outcome is naturalization certificate on Jan 21,2016 just after 5 months wait.

My sincere lot many thanks to Rajivji and his office staff. I highly recommend his offices for any case of immigration for 100% success.
Processing timeline
08/22/2015. Mailed N400
08/24/2015. Received by USCIS
08/26/ 2015 Acknowledgement
09/17/2015 FP taken
09/21/2015. Status--- in line for interview
10/30/2015. Status--- interview scheduled
11/05/2015. Received interview letter
12/07/2015. Interview at San Antonio, TX
12/15/2015. Status-- in line for oath
12/22/2015. Status -- oath scheduled
12/26/2015. Letter for oath ceremony
01/21/2016. Oath ceremony at San Antonio

Congrats!

Q: Where do get the status's from, e.g. 09/21/2015. Status--- in line for interview, 10/30/2015. Status--- interview scheduled etc. I this online? Mine online still states, Acknowledgment sent even I got letter for FP later and done finger prints.

Thanks!

USCIS web site has an option of 'status' where u have to provide ur application no. USCIS does not show status of FP. U will get status from ' in line for interview ' on words up to oath letter. U can even register ur email address for e-mail alerts for all intimations.
All the best for citizenship

Thanks, This is what web site showed today. Even I got another letter after that for FP later and FP done. I understand FP is not updated but status should say that FP letter was sent.

my_logo.png

Case Was Received
On January 15, 2016, we received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , Receipt Number NBC*XXXXX , and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by February 14, 2016, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Thanks, This is what web site showed today. Even I got another letter after that for FP later and FP done. I understand FP is not updated but status should say that FP letter was sent.

my_logo.png

Case Was Received
On January 15, 2016, we received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , Receipt Number NBC*XXXXX , and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by February 14, 2016, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.
I have already said that USCIS does not inform anything about FP. U have to wait till ur status is changed to ' in line for interview' . After that stage u will get all further intimations on 'status ' page.