N-600K My son is completing 18 in May. I need help

Hello, Claudia, are you still around here?

If you are, can I ask you about how you applied for an infopass?

1. Did you apply in you name or your son's name?

2. Did your son have an alien registration number? If not (as is the case of my son), did you leave that space blank?

3. Which of the following options did you chose?

*Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge. You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions given to you by the court.

*Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your local office for further case processing.

*EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.

*Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.

Thank you. Your help will be much appreciated.

Jackolantern, Where are you?? I need your help!!
My son will soon be 18 in April and I am about to file for the N600k since did not have the 5 year physical presence in the US when he was born. is it too late??
Can I express mail the application and fees or should i apply for his green card from the I-130 which is a much longer process?

Hi to all,
i want to send the 600 dollar fee from greece to usa. how can i do it, since we do not have money orders here? can somebody give me a hint? Thanks!