• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2016 dv selectees from Ghana

My cousin's interview appointment is in and she is been scheduled for 03/16/16.
Success stories continues....

hello members
can someone tells me a recent medicals exams cost in ghana and terms of payment

Call them and find out.

Akai House:
0302 784 772
0302 784 773
0302 763 821
0302 763 822

Holy Trinity:
0264 315 061
0264 219 077

Call them and find out.

Akai House:
0302 784 772
0302 784 773
0302 763 821
0302 763 822

Holy Trinity:
0264 315 061
0264 219 077

Congrats to all dv 2016 selectees from Ghana. Just a few words of advice to all of u.. An advice which might prevent you from going through the emotional trauma some of us went through which in turn prompted me to learn about the process.

To begin with, it is a n undeniable fact that majority of winners have very little or no idea about the dv process which includes the so called AGENTS who parade themselves as though they invented the dv lottery and end up confusing their naive preys at a very high cost.

I for once committed myself to reading extensively after i recieved that call from ny agent that i have won. I remember britsimon tellibg me point blank thati would be denied visa after i sent him the pic my agent used to register. This including other information i gathered from his blog and other very resourceful persons like Melissa Schapp who has become a close friend of mine made me know my status before i even went for the interview.

Agents ate the disease plaguing selectees in Ghana! People like myself who could have gotten visas are still in ghana. Thanx to them. So if you won through an agent, please insist on knowing the following info as it has been the major causes of denials in Ghana. Insist on knowing
1. Which picture he used to register...current,required size etc
2. Which city he used as your place of birth. If he thicked "unknown", and its not matching ur birth cert and passport, Discontinue!
3. Fake marriage...Back out!

I cant exhaust all. But in a nutshell, try to introduce your friends to such educative sites like this and i think together, we can achieve something.

I cant end by not acknowledging the immense effort of Britsimon, SussieQQQ, Sm1smom. You guys have no idea the great and indescribable help u are offering for free. God bess you.

Dont forget to contribute to britsimon's tree house project.

thank you bro
fake mariage means what?
what are the type of fake marriage?

A marriage is either genuine or fake. It's a no brainier, anyone in a fake/sham marriage will know their marriage isn't real.

I hope this year round serves Ghana dv selectees good. Last year was really bad for Ghana.I hope the COs loosen their fists a little bit towards Ghanaian' winners this, the next fiscal year...and others to come

I hope this year round serves Ghana dv selectees good. Last year was really bad for Ghana.I hope the COs loosen their fists a little bit towards Ghanaian' winners this, the next fiscal year...and others to come
It is rather straight forward really: if visa fraud attempts will go down, incidents of IV refusal at the US Consulate in Accra will go down as well. The former trigger the latter. The way this matter stands, CO's in Accra have been tasked with reducing successful attempts of visa fraud - this is what they do and the reason visa approval processes at Accra and a select number of other US Consulates have been adjusted by the DoS accordingly. It is not limited to the DV program in any way.

Sorry im nt a winner buh do u pay money when first registering online?
pay money to who if I may ask...KCC or?
Registering is free..you only pay money when u allow these agents do it for you who in turn charge you for a fee.
Either than that,registration is free...