Greencard filing for Parents

Dongreat

Hi I am a US citizen and want to apply GC for my mother but I have few questions. I would appreciate if you can reply to my questions.
1) Can I apply GC for my mother if she is on a tourist visa coming from India?
2) If the answer is yes for the above question Should I apply for my mother's I-130 application when she is in India that way when she comes to visit me by that time she would have the I-130 approved and will just have to go for an I-485 adjustment of status when she is in US or should I wait until she comes to visit me this summer around May,2016 and then file I-130 and I-1485 together? could you please explain the pro's and the con's in either cases please.
3) My goal is to file for her GC in US so what is your best advice in her scenario as her 10 year multiple entry visitor visa is expiring in Jan 2017 and she will be flying in Summer to stay with us for few months.

My mother is not aware of this and has no intention of getting her GC when she is flying in summer.

Thank you
Don

Hi I am a US citizen and want to apply GC for my mother but I have few questions. I would appreciate if you can reply to my questions.
1) Can I apply GC for my mother if she is on a tourist visa coming from India?
2) If the answer is yes for the above question Should I apply for my mother's I-130 application when she is in India that way when she comes to visit me by that time she would have the I-130 approved and will just have to go for an I-485 adjustment of status when she is in US or should I wait until she comes to visit me this summer around May,2016 and then file I-130 and I-1485 together? could you please explain the pro's and the con's in either cases please.
3) My goal is to file for her GC in US so what is your best advice in her scenario as her 10 year multiple entry visitor visa is expiring in Jan 2017 and she will be flying in Summer to stay with us for few months.

My mother is not aware of this and has no intention of getting her GC when she is flying in summer.

Thank you
Don
She cannot enter the U.S. on a tourist visa with the intent of processing for permanent residence. The tourist visa specifically requires that she have non-immigrant intent so entering with the purposes of processing for permanent residence would be a violation of the visa.

Make sure she answers "my child will apply I-130 for me" to the CBP's question.. "Purpose of visit?"
... and off she will go to secondary inspection. If it were my mom, I would like to think there were a less stressful and risky way to get this done for her.