Non US father visa options - US citizen mother/baby.

TobyUK

Looking for some advice to see if I qualify for any visas to enable me to relocate and work in the United States. Or if anyone can provide any pointers or guidance.

My ex partner and I resided in the UK and were engaged. She holds dual citizenship both UK and US. Mid way through her pregnancy she decided to leave the UK and move back to the US. The baby was born in the US.

We were planning to marry and move to the US anyway however she never submitted any visa paperwork. I genuinely believed she wanted to marry and that we were going to all live in the US. I believe the motivation of her relocating to the US was for financial reasons and to remove my rights to see the child or make it difficult.

So scenario is:
US/UK citizen mother (residing in the US)
US baby (residing in the US)
UK father (me, residing in the UK)

I desperately want to be able to live and work in the US so that I can see my son and play an active part in his life. I believe it is in his interest to have a dad and I very much want to be involved. Does anyone know if i'd qualify for types of visas? I have looked at asylum, domestic violence and all sorts but don't believe I qualify for those. Are there any special circumstance visas? I realise this is a very unusual situation.