• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Tracking GC delivery via USCIS ELIS

For the case ID number, on my visa it's written as 2016OC3xx01. But on the front of the package it's 2016OC3xx. If you're possibly typing your case ID with an extra 01 or whatever at the end that could be why it's not working?
OMG!!!!!! You're a life saver. It worked. THANK YOU!!!!!!:)!!

A little share...
I paid the fee at September 25 and entered via the POE in Seattle on Oct. 5 and have not got anything yet. I called the USCIS on Nov. 13 and they told me that I need to wait 60 days from the payment day, which means I need to wait unitl Nov. 25. If I still dont hear anything update yet by then, I will call them again.
Like may posts had already pointed out, I did not have IOE or sign up an account for the immigrant fee payment; the USCIS just changed the system and thus I did not find any place for the account creation.
I even checked the "check my status", and all I saw there is my I-140 which did not show any update; the history only showed that the application was sent to NVC...
Actually I have long got my immigrant visa and had already entered US, and now back to my home country waiting for the GC. Many to be updated in the case history.

Now I am crossing my fingers and hope the best...
HI did you hear anything on Nov 25th?

I made a call to USCIS on Oct 25 and I was told that I need to wait 60 days from the "entry" day not from the payment day. They gave me different replies.

I would say to treat that as the later of the two days - in your case entry, but others might pay once they have arrived in the USA - and they should take it as the later date.

Hi Everyone,

I had discussed with USCIS, and they have given me the answer that i should wait 60 days from the payment date, and 60 days from the entry in US. Both of the dates have already passed the 60 days, and i was informed that the green card delivery might take even longer. They gave me the receipt number, but when i track it on the uscis webiste it says that the receipt number is wrong (i am sure i got the correct one that they gave me).

Is it possible to show that the receipt number is wrong, if the procedure is not yet started, or it is actually wrong and i should call them again?

Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

I had discussed with USCIS, and they have given me the answer that i should wait 60 days from the payment date, and 60 days from the entry in US. Both of the dates have already passed the 60 days, and i was informed that the green card delivery might take even longer. They gave me the receipt number, but when i track it on the uscis webiste it says that the receipt number is wrong (i am sure i got the correct one that they gave me).

Is it possible to show that the receipt number is wrong, if the procedure is not yet started, or it is actually wrong and i should call them again?

Thanks.
I have EXACTLY the same situation....paid sept 2, poe sept 7th....I am almost at 90 days....they finally gave me IOE (receipt) and it says error....did they tell why when you should get ur card? they told me they started processing NOV 17th

I have EXACTLY the same situation....paid sept 2, poe sept 7th....I am almost at 90 days....they finally gave me IOE (receipt)
Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

• My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.
it says error....did they tell why when you should get ur card? they told me they started processing NOV 17th

If I were you, I would go to see the USCIS office nearby and discuss the issue face to face with them.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks.

Hi everyone, i won dv lottery last year, filed in ds 260 in November 2014, went for interview on the 4th of june 2015, paied uscis green card fee on the 11th of September 2015 and entered the usa on the 8th of October 2015 but still have not received my green card. When i tried to check through the uscis elis status check site got an error message saying that it does not recognize my receipt number. My receipt number start with IOE**********.called uscis today and they said i should call back after 30 days and now am starting to worry. Please advice.

Hi everyone, i won dv lottery last year, filed in ds 260 in November 2014, went for interview on the 4th of june 2015, paied uscis green card fee on the 11th of September 2015 and entered the usa on the 8th of October 2015 but still have not received my green card. When i tried to check through the uscis elis status check site got an error message saying that it does not recognize my receipt number. My receipt number start with IOE**********.called uscis today and they said i should call back after 30 days and now am starting to worry. Please advice.

It's not even 2 months since you entered, no need to panic.

What about the error message i received when i tried to check through the uscis status check

Seems a common problem, if you read above others report the same thing, I can't answer that, suggest you call or set up an infopass if you don't want to wait and see but need urgent answers.

One more question...after the phonecall from USCIS, i have an email saying my case is sent to the Texas Service Center. Anyone knows what would that mean?

Thanks

What about the error message i received when i tried to check through the uscis status check
All right, the ioe case tracking no will only kick in after a month or so after recieving that same ioe....
I helped a guy to get his GC and he entered 5 months ago....
They only mailed the Gc yesterday....
Other two couples that I helped for the GC paiment are still waiting for theirs intil now 50 days, uscis says we need to reach the 60 days waiting time to start making any request!
Seems like all the late dv 15 winners have to wait longer ....
Hope this was helpful

Thank you for your inquiry dated November 23, 2015, regarding the status of your USCIS Immigrant Fee.

We regret that we cannot provide receipt numbers by email. If you submitted payment for your Immigrant Fee after October 23, 2015, your receipt number was provided to you on the confirmation page. The Electronic Immigration System did not provide a receipt number upon payment of the USCIS Immigrant Fee between August 31, 2015 and October 23, 2015.

If you were provided a receipt number for your Immigrant Fee payment, please be aware that the “Case Status Online” tool may not recognize your receipt number or it may provide incorrect information. USCIS is in the process of resolving this issue and we apologize for any inconvenience.

You should receive your green card (Permanent Resident Card) within 60 days of your entry into the United States or within 60 days after your USCIS Immigrant Fee is received(whichever occurred later). If you do not receive your green card within this time-frame, please submit a follow-up inquiry with the Customer Contact Center by clicking on the “Contact Us” link located athttps://egov.uscis.gov/cris/contactus.

Please provide the following information for all applicants:

• Full names (including ALL other names ever used);

• Date(s) of birth; and

• A-File number(s);

Follow up inquiries must be submitted by the applicant or the applicant’s parent/legal guardian if the applicant is a minor child. A USCIS Immigration Services Officer will contact you regarding the status of the green card.

If you need to update your address, only the applicant may do so andMUST complete BOTH steps below:

1. Complete an AR-11 address update by:
  • Selectinghttps://egov.uscis.gov/coa/displayCOAForm.do.
  • Use your Alien Registration Number, NOT your USCIS Electronic Immigration System Receipt Number.
  • You will be asked if your change of address is for an application or petition currently in progress. Select “NO” and continue as directed.

1. Create a Change of Address service request by:

Please provide the following information for all applicants:

• Full names (including ALL other names ever used);

• Date of birth;

• Current Address;

• Previous Address; and

• A-File number(s)

Please be advised that a USCIS Immigration Services Officer will call you (the applicant or the parent/legal guardian), in order to verify your identity prior to changing the address.

We hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

USCIS Customer Contact Center

SLH

Hi guys , I have a question regarding my daughter case status (. We are a 3 members family , my wife is the main applicant as a dv 2015 winner. We payed the green card fees 9th july 2015 , made the landing on 5th september 2015 , i got my SSC 5 days after and green card after 5 weeks , although my wife is the main applicant she didnt recieve neither her GC or SSC TILL END. Of october !! The problem is as follows my girl( 2 years ) got her SSC LATE TOO, but til now didnt get ger GREEN CARD & her status turned last october as follows :
On October 30, 2015, we accepted your Form OS155A, Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, Receipt Number IOEXXXXXXXXX, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by November 29, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

UNFOurtantley till now didnt get any updates as regards her status sent dozens of email no response , called USCIS THEY MADE AN ENQUIRY. THT WAS 2 weeks ago but no additional info. They said wait another 1 month. Thts realy nonsense !! We are niw out of the states and i need her card to be issued as in my homeland airport they might not be aware of the immigrant stamp on the visa which acts as temporary residence Thts why i dunt want to risk the girl not being able to travel with us I was wondering why there is a delay for a 2 years baby?? Although we all made payment at same time. Made landing at same time at newyork...
Ur advice ll be really appreciated
Any one had similar issue. Or got an advice??

Hi guys , I have a question regarding my daughter case status (. We are a 3 members family , my wife is the main applicant as a dv 2015 winner. We payed the green card fees 9th july 2015 , made the landing on 5th september 2015 , i got my SSC 5 days after and green card after 5 weeks , although my wife is the main applicant she didnt recieve neither her GC or SSC TILL END. Of october !! The problem is as follows my girl( 2 years ) got her SSC LATE TOO, but til now didnt get ger GREEN CARD & her status turned last october as follows :
On October 30, 2015, we accepted your Form OS155A, Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, Receipt Number IOEXXXXXXXXX, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by November 29, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

UNFOurtantley till now didnt get any updates as regards her status sent dozens of email no response , called USCIS THEY MADE AN ENQUIRY. THT WAS 2 weeks ago but no additional info. They said wait another 1 month. Thts realy nonsense !! We are niw out of the states and i need her card to be issued as in my homeland airport they might not be aware of the immigrant stamp on the visa which acts as temporary residence Thts why i dunt want to risk the girl not being able to travel with us I was wondering why there is a delay for a 2 years baby?? Although we all made payment at same time. Made landing at same time at newyork...
Ur advice ll be really appreciated
Any one had similar issue. Or got an advice??
As I said, unfortunately many late dv15 winners are experiencing some troubles of getting their GC....
My advice is to keep on calling and sending online requests .....
Until its solved.
Good luck