employment in the US: what to start with

creaze

Hi!

I'm a newbie, and i have no idea what legal solution i should even aspire to. So please read my case and tell me what do i want to apply for to begin with.

I'm a russian, living in Russia. I've just finished a vocational school in the US, but unfortunately business turned very bad for my profession here at home: i can't find work. Looking for a place abroad to work for some time, i ended up finding that it is the US where things are going best.

So i would like to come over to the US and work for several years. There is a probable employer inside US that will likely hire me if i make it there with a work permit.

So what do i want?

Thank you.

There are many who found out what you did and would like to come here, but it isn't that simple. Work permits are sponsored by employers with the concept that the skills being sought for the job are so rare that they have to find suitable workers abroad. If you have just graduated in some area of expertise you are unlikely to meet the requirements for such a role/work permit - even if your area of expertise is in demand.

If you have EXCEPTIONAL skills/education that may be more likely.

No, i am totally NOT exceptional. And my employer will not sponsor my entrance.

So, is there a way for me to acquire a work permit on common grounds? Or did America stop completely accepting immigrants?

Thank you.

It is better for you to apply for help the professional immigration consultant. There are ways for many to immigrate legally almost without any problems. With the right guide you will succeed. Good luck!

Hello Everyone, Bula Vinaka

I am one of the DV lottery winners OC2022, now settled in Utah. Working as Hotel Manager.

We are looking to hire laundry assistance and housekeeping staff in Utah- Hurricane.
Full training will be provided.

Please email me if you are interested: chandpoonam@icloud.com