• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

previous adres

What's your CN number?
I would rather have the same spelling of names in the e-DV and DS-260. Also, if you used both versions of the spelling in your life, you should list both in the "other names used section".
Address:
"Previous addresses should only include those addresses at which you established a residence (for example on campus housing where you lived for an academic term at your college or university) and should not include places at which you were temporarily present (for example a hotel at which you stayed for vacation)."
You can read it in the DS-260. If I am not mistaken if there is a gap between to addresses in DS-260, it will not allow you to proceed in the next page. So when your wife married you, should would be expected to take up permanent residence with you. If she was visiting N.Korea to stay temporarely with you there, and came back to the original residence, than she did not established a residence in N.Korea, and there is no need to list it.
I would unlock the DS-260, make the changes, and look carefully at all the sections to see if you need to change anything else before submitting.
Thanks. When she came here to stay with me. We went to immigration office to register to stay with me. But because of some personal problems she went back. In that case???

About pre s address. Have you ever lived other than this address? For this question i am a bit confused. In my wife' s case she came to my house as a newly married in my home country and she lived there for two months. Then she came to south korea to live with me. She got id card from immigration office. Unfortunatly went back to joume country after two months. I entered her current adres as her present adres and also previous adres. What i mean is that A adres was entered as a present and previous addres. Because betwen these period she she lived in B adres. Is this ok?

What's your CN number?
I would rather have the same spelling of names in the e-DV and DS-260. Also, if you used both versions of the spelling in your life, you should list both in the "other names used section".
Address:
"Previous addresses should only include those addresses at which you established a residence (for example on campus housing where you lived for an academic term at your college or university) and should not include places at which you were temporarily present (for example a hotel at which you stayed for vacation)."
You can read it in the DS-260. If I am not mistaken if there is a gap between to addresses in DS-260, it will not allow you to proceed in the next page. So when your wife married you, should would be expected to take up permanent residence with you. If she was visiting N.Korea to stay temporarely with you there, and came back to the original residence, than she did not established a residence in N.Korea, and there is no need to list it.
I would unlock the DS-260, make the changes, and look carefully at all the sections to see if you need to change anything else before submitting.
What about if she came and registered on my adres and got her id card even though sge stayed for two months?

About pre s address. Have you ever lived other than this address? For this question i am a bit confused. In my wife' s case she came to my house as a newly married in my home country and she lived there for two months. Then she came to south korea to live with me. She got id card from immigration office. Unfortunatly went back to joume country after two months. I entered her current adres as her present adres and also previous adres. What i mean is that A adres was entered as a present and previous addres. Because betwen these period she she lived in B adres. Is this ok?
To me, there is no problem with the addresses for your wife. The previous address can easily be the current address too, if she lived somewhere else in between.
There is no problem that you included S.Korean address. (I was kidding about N.Korea).
Your number is good.

Akmal Hi
are you living in S.Korea ?
I am living in Seoul and also i am 2016 DV lottery winner .
Let's have a meeting for updating each other .

Hi SM1smom. I am still waiting DV lottery interview notification from KCC. How i can get to know about it whether they would send or not? Should i contact to them ?

@akmal,

Your post was moved from the AOS Thread - that Thread is intended for DV selectees already based in the US and who plan on processing their selection in the US also.

Hi SM1smom. I am still waiting DV lottery interview notification from KCC. How i can get to know about it whether they would send or not? Should i contact to them ?

Can you confirm when your DS-260 form was submitted? With EU4xxx, your CN is current for October and you should have received interview notification provided your DS-260 was submitted early enough. Did you check the ESC site to confirm if was interview letter was there or not? And yes, you can give KCC a call to,find out about your interview. It's also possible you're been prepared for a Nov interview in which case you should receive the notice in the next 1-2 weeks. Nonetheless, give KCC a call.

Thanks a lot. When i checked my ds 260application form, it shows that currently processing site is KCC. Does it mean that still in processing and has mot been sent any notification yet? Does Kcc also let know by email?

Last edited:
Thanks a lot. When i checked my ds 260application form, it shows that currently processing site is KKC. Does it mean that still in processing and has mot been sent any notification yet?

Did you bother to read my previous response? If you read it and do not think it's necessary to answer the questions you're being asked or are unwilling to follow the suggestion you've been provided with, you shouldn't expect others to answer your follow up questions either.