• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 AOS Only

Dear Moderator,

On comment cell in 2nd section of AOS Process Article in attached spreadsheets you wrote that "While waiting second notification letter (email) from KCC confirming your intention to do AOS you can start preparing necessary documents". What documents are we suppose to prepare?

Thanks a lot

The specific AOS related documents are equally listed on the AOS spreadsheet you've referenced. That spreadsheet has more than one tab on it, so be sure to go over all the tabs.

Hi,

Stupid question. When I'm filing i131 with i485 should I include 2 copies of my visa for example?
In other words, will USCIS do a copy of a supported document in the package if needed (when they separate 131 and 485) or I have to provide a few copies of the same doc?

Thank you

Hi,

Stupid question. When I'm filing i131 with i485 should I include 2 copies of my visa for example?
In other words, will USCIS do a copy of a supported document in the package if needed (when they separate 131 and 485) or I have to provide a few copies of the same doc?

Thank you

USCIS will not make copies of your documents on your behalf. If each form requires specific documents, be sure to include the specific document required by each form.

Hello Guys and Sm1smom,

I'm writing because I don't know what happen with the Excel online files both of them are giving an error that no longer exist(the first one with all the process in details an the second with the dates of all of us that are in the process of AOS).

Are you having the same problem? The links of the document changes?

Thank you

Amanda

Hello Guys and Sm1smom,

I'm writing because I don't know what happen with the Excel online files both of them are giving an error that no longer exist(the first one with all the process in details an the second with the dates of all of us that are in the process of AOS).

Are you having the same problem? The links of the document changes?

Thank you

Amanda

Try this: https://goo.gl/x7x3td

Hello Simon and Mom, with this new 2NL system, I was thinking it might be helpful to add two more columns to the timeline one for the 260 submission (or resubmission) time and one for the actual 2NL.

Hello Simon and Mom, with this new 2NL system, I was thinking it might be helpful to add two more columns to the timeline one for the 260 submission (or resubmission) time and one for the actual 2NL.

Thanks for the suggestion, will give it some consideration. Although I don't think the DS resubmission date in particular has any significant bearing on the AOS process. Same with the initial submission date.

Hi Mom!
We received the e-mail confirming that we'll be doing AOS. The problem we haven't received our EAD yet and we believe that we're going to be included on the next bulletin. What must we do in such a situation, we received the letter that states that they have our applicantion.
Thank you in advance.

Hi Mom!
We received the e-mail confirming that we'll be doing AOS. The problem we haven't received our EAD yet and we believe that we're going to be included on the next bulletin. What must we do in such a situation, we received the letter that states that they have our applicantion.
Thank you in advance.

You will have to bring me up to date regarding your case again, I can't quite remember what issue, if any, you have based on what you've written here. I'm following up on many cases, I can't keep track without details being provided.