DL is possible without EAD and without SSN

dd2015

Hello everyone need help

I have applied ayslum one month ago with my husband and 3 yrs old daughter. I want to know can my husband and me get DL without EAD and without SSN from anywhere in usa like I know from Letter SSN ineligible letter is that true...

Hello everyone need help

I have applied ayslum one month ago with my husband and 3 yrs old daughter. I want to know can my husband and me get DL without EAD and without SSN from anywhere in usa like I know from Letter SSN ineligible letter is that true...
yes he can , let him take the receipt his passport and i-94 to dmv where you live and ask for dl. they will say they cant , let him insist that they sent it to headquarters and they will approve it and send to you in the mail. THATS THE TRICK .

Thanks for info but trying to get ineligibility letter from ssn administration office to get dl. Would you or anyone knows pls guide How to get the letter from ssn administration office. May be the information beneficial for old and new ayslum seekers...Stay blessed

Thanks for info dear first let me get the letter then I will try to dl in new york if I got surly I will update anyone gone through with the same stage pls guide me..Hoping for the best...☺

Pls help me out. I got the ineligibility letter from ssn office but still they required a confirmation of my case I don't know why I have tried in nj my husband told to dmv that our case is pending for interview but they denied to give us one chance. I don't understand what to do now to get dl

in Washington state u can get ur Driver license without ssn all u need is ur passport and 2 bills it will take about 4-6 weeks to get ur license ,,,,but if u have a ssn it takes 5 mins,,,,,u cant get ur comercial driver license without a ssn!!!

Pls help me out. I got the ineligibility letter from ssn office but still they required a confirmation of my case I don't know why I have tried in nj my husband told to dmv that our case is pending for interview but they denied to give us one chance. I don't understand what to do now to get dl
cause i told you the way but you are not listening

Dear Garfieldusa I m in new york how can I produce the bill or residential proof of Washington

Last edited:
Did anyone having experience of getting dl from new york with out EAD card and with ineligibility letter also my husband have valid license from india and qatar too. Pls revert it will help other applicants too.

Mbot Our I 94 expired what to now have ineligibility letter from ssn and the with holding receipt from uscis. Our case is only 1 month old
don't worry about it . just take the passport and the receipt to dmv , ask to speak with a manager if they didn't wanna approve it , and then tell he/she to send those to dmv headquarter for verification and pay the fees right there and then dmv headquarter will send it to you in the mail . that's how it works

Dear Mbot They refused us and told us to get EAD card then come again or come with granted receipt now another way to get dl. When I can apply EAD my case is only 45 days old now..

Dear Mbot They refused us and told us to get EAD card then come again or come with granted receipt now another way to get dl. When I can apply EAD my case is only 45 days old now..
did you tell them to send to dmv headquarters so they can verify your legal presence through your i589 recipient ? did you ask to speak to a manager ?

yes he can , let him take the receipt his passport and i-94 to dmv where you live and ask for dl. they will say they cant , let him insist that they sent it to headquarters and they will approve it and send to you in the mail. THATS THE TRICK .
hi i want to try to apply for DL to with out SSN coz i dont have one so what is i-94 ? and have anybody succeed to have it ?am in Iowa ?