• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Interview questions

Linda is very common among both English and Afrikaans South Africans too....

...and became the most popular girls name in the US after a song of the same name by Buddy Holly charted.

None of which will be asked in the interview.

Thanks for your insights, however I don't ask any explanation regarding the name Linda. This issue became movie now!

Linda is very common among both English and Afrikaans South Africans too....

...and became the most popular girls name in the US after a song of the same name by Buddy Holly charted.

None of which will be asked in the interview.
Lol! Interesting. I'll check it out.

Thanks for your insights, however I don't ask any explanation regarding the name Linda. This issue became movie now!
Sometimes one gets responses to not well thought out postings one had not specifically asked for - trying to "typify Linda" to one specific country you simply just asked for it, I guess... ;)

Sometimes one gets responses to not well thought out postings one had not specifically asked for - trying to "typify Linda" to one specific country you simply just asked for it, I guess... ;)

trying to "typify Linda" to one specific country you simply just asked for it, I guess...

this is funny ........:):)

trying to "typify Linda" to one specific country you simply just asked for it, I guess...

this is funny ........:):)

I think not just trying to typify a name, but trying to do it on a name that is so common in many countries...

hello,
About the interview, I would like to know how long it takes for the visa delivery after the interview ?
thank you

Dear all

As i know, some country interview can be choose local language not only english
Does it real?