Decision can not be made due court dispassion letter and trips review

Hi Moe, Thanks for the update. Could you tell what type of ticket did you have and did their letter specify how soon can you reapply? Did they ask you for the ticket or you had mentioned it in your application?

Hi Eli80,
A month ago I went to LA local office the same place where I had my interview, I talked to supervisor at the window and i explained to them everything. After 15 min of debating he accepted all documents and gave me a receipt and he told me to wait till a decision be made on my case. Two weeks later, I went again to follow up and they told me section manger has my case and he or she is the only person who can determine whether to reconsider my application or confirm the original decision. So I am waiting.
Good luck sir . I'm sure you'll be fine

On Oct.25,2015, I have received a letter from USCIS indicating that Ceremony was scheduled for 11/17/2015 at 7:33 pm in Ontario convention center however, time had rescheduled to 9:45pm since I came late. It was such a good experience which went very smooth. That been said , I have been a U.S. citizen for 13 days. Finally, citizenship journey came to an end. Big shootouts for those who helped me and contributed their experience which I found really helpful.

Thanks