• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Interview questions

Linda LInda

Hi all,
I was curious to know what kind of questions they ask during the interview and how long it usually lasts?
Thank you!

Lol.:p Not all all. It's just a nickname I used after watching the japanese movie 'Linda, Linda, Linda' the song is addicting.

The 'detective game' post was actually directed at @alban. I certainly wouldn't have come to the Kosovo conclusion based on a forum name on my own, especially a name that is quite common in the U.S. ;)

Quite some detective game you're playing here :rolleyes: Linda is a name that must be from Kosovo, just like 'Arif'?

haha! As for the game that you are saying, I am the police and perhaps precisely, my intuition pushes me to do this kind of questions

haha! As for the game that you are saying, I am the police and perhaps precisely, my intuition pushes me to do this kind of questions

Well, I should hope you don't often jump to conclusions without considering other possibilities in your line of work as a policeman.

Regarding the name Arif. I can guarantee that it is 100% the name is from Kosovo

And just because the name 'Arif' may be a popular name in Kosovo doesn't mean every Arif must be from Kosovo by the way, I hope you're aware of that. Arif is an Arabic name, any Muslim from any part of the world could be named Arif, not just those from Kosovo.

Well, I should hope you don't often jump to conclusions without considering other possibilities in your line of work as a policeman.
You are grow this matter, I have addressed this question to @linda because I thought that it comes from my country. I think it is the interest of ours that if we are from the same place to exchange our experiences and support each other in this process, embassies vary from country to country. This was the reason for my question, nothing more.

Linda is very common among both English and Afrikaans South Africans too....

...and became the most popular girls name in the US after a song of the same name by Buddy Holly charted.

None of which will be asked in the interview.