• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 AP Related Cases

did someone get his Visa for those who been in AP for a long time? and the Visa expiration date what is based on medical exam date or the Issued date?
please report! because in paper my medical exam will expire soon, in this case I won't have enough time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++the end of my story+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
9 months ago, I asked Mom to create this thread and I started it with my story. Now, the time has come to write the finale:)
Today I received a call at 8:00 a.m. from the Embassy to redo the medical exam and police record since they had been expired before.
I jumped from my bed like crazy, got in the car and drove directly to health center and told them about my urgent situation. by 1
1 p.m. it was done. Then, I went to police headquarter and got the record, it took like half an hour. At 2:30 pm I was in front of the consular section
and at 4 p.m my status changed to issued:):):)
Frankly speaking, I can't find words to describe what I have been through all this time. waiting too long was really horrible!
I would like to thank you all my friends in here, and wish good luck for the ones who couldn't make it this year, DV2017 is about to start!
I'm grateful to everyone has helped me and guided me on this great forum.
To dearest Mom: thank you so much, you are such a great person. thank you for your support and help along this journey. I wish i could see you in person and hug you..
many many thanks to:
Britsimon, SusieQQQ, vladek15425, euro2014, Ideamani, Gabam, FSW2015, behdadk, Utopia, naraLB, mrkilo and many others.
wish you all the best my friends.
Wohooooo!! congratulations!!

WOW WOW WOW. Could this be THE story of DV2015! Congratulations mate - this is brill news.