• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

The sound like that permission for printing my visa is not valid.
I'm in abu embassy and must back to Iran
Told to me if printing the visa call me to attach to my passport even after 30 sep.
But must print it until 30 sep.
Guys please finger crossed for me :)
wish you some real luck, you have been at it for a year.
hope you hop on board

Dears,
I would like to ask a question. The address of our sponsor and the one that we wrote on the ds form is different. We would like to go to our sponsor's address. Is it possible to change the permanent address after we arrive in usa or we should go to the address that we wrote on the form.
Thank you very much for everything.

Dears,
I would like to ask a question. The address of our sponsor and the one that we wrote on the ds form is different. We would like to go to our sponsor's address. Is it possible to change the permanent address after we arrive in usa or we should go to the address that we wrote on the form.
Thank you very much for everything.

You can live wherever you like. However, while you are an LPR, you must always report your change of address to USCIS.

Email USCIS for the GC status update/receipt number:

The SSN doesn't get sent with the GC. Different organizations are responsible for the production of both cards. The SSN may show up in your mail box, however it's not a bad idea to visit your nearest SSA office to inquire about the SSN
Dear mom,

thank you for advise. I contacted USCIS and here is answer:

Dear Tomas,

Thank you for your inquiry dated September 23, 2015, regarding the status of your USCIS Immigrant Fee.

The USCIS Electronic Immigration System does not provide a receipt number when you complete the USCIS Immigrant Fee payment. You should receive your green card (Permanent Resident Card) within 60 days of your entry into the United States or within 60 days after your USCIS Immigrant Fee is received (whichever occurred later). If you do not receive your green card within this time-frame, please submit a follow-up inquiry with the Customer Contact Center by clicking on the “Contact Us” link

Please provide the following information for all applicants:
• Full names (including ALL other names ever used);
• Date(s) of birth; and
• A-File number(s);

Follow up inquiries must be submitted by the applicant or the applicant’s parent/legal guardian if the applicant is a minor child. A USCIS Immigration Services Officer will contact you regarding the status of the green card.

If you need to update your address, only the applicant may do so and MUST complete BOTH steps below:
  1. Complete an AR-11 address update by:
  • Selecting egov.uscis.gov/coa/displayCOAForm.do
  • Use your Alien Registration Number, NOT your USCIS Electronic Immigration System Receipt Number.
  • You will be asked if your change of address is for an application or petition currently in progress. Select “NO” and continue as directed.
  1. Create a Change of Address service request by:
  • Contact the USCIS Electronic Immigration System Customer Contact Center by clicking on the “Contact Us” link
Please provide the following information for all applicants:

• Full names (including ALL other names ever used);
• Date of birth;
• Current Address;
• Previous Address; and
• A-File number(s)

Please be advised that a USCIS Immigration Services Officer will call you (the applicant or the parent/legal guardian), in order to verify your identity prior to changing the address.

We hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

USCIS Customer Contact Center

JRC

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 9/23/2015 06:16:32 PM

To: <sbletcmailprod@uscis.dhs.gov>

Subject: A case already filed in USCIS ELIS

Hello, can you please provide Receipt Number based on Immigration Fee I paid for DV Case Number: I need Receipt Number to check status of my green card processing through Case Status check page on USCIS website. Thank you, Tomas

Hi guys I just heard that there is a new system for paying USCIS Immigrant Fee (Green card) it's been long time from my consular interview (May), back then you have a create an account witch I have already created, is it I don't need this account any more? and how is this new system is it you pay directly?

Mr. @Britsimon
When you publish the last ceac 2015 file?
Thank you

Tonight most likely. I pulled the data last night - so will work on it today. There has been an interesting mass deletion of records - so I will publish something about that. AS finished on 7322 (plus AoS). ABD/ANK/YRV finished on 2554. Given the number of Iranians outside of Iran, I imagine Iran took around 3k. KDU shows 3281 issued.

I know this question has been asked before, but I can't find it anywhere and there's a lot of threads to look through.
I'm trying to track my case through USCIS and it's asking for a receipt number (unique 13 digits). Where do I find this number? I thought it was a receipt no. when you pay $165 Immigrant fee, but I've paid it online and I didn't see that number anywhere.
Any help would be appreciated.

By the way, I fly on the 20th of this month and my POE is Tampa International Airport in Florida.

So AS region has approximately 7600 DV-2015 visas, compared to 8500 in DV-2014? What a blunder would that be?!

Yup. Unless AoS comes in way higher (unlikely).

So it looks like they held the door open for Iranian AP cases just in case they finished, but they did not get as many as they thought, plus had some no shows.

If they had a shortfall of 700/800 - that would have made quite a difference to the highest CN.

Same thing in AF region. They have left at least 2000 visas unused. That's a shame.

Britsimon, From the info available at current, would we expect for 50+K visa to have been issued for DV-2015 in total? Thanks.

Yup. Unless AoS comes in way higher (unlikely).

So it looks like they held the door open for Iranian AP cases just in case they finished, but they did not get as many as they thought, plus had some no shows.

If they had a shortfall of 700/800 - that would have made quite a difference to the highest CN.

Same thing in AF region. They have left at least 2000 visas unused. That's a shame.
What a shame for AS, I'm still devastated. I don't know if I can ever get over this...

I know this question has been asked before, but I can't find it anywhere and there's a lot of threads to look through.
I'm trying to track my case through USCIS and it's asking for a receipt number (unique 13 digits). Where do I find this number? I thought it was a receipt no. when you pay $165 Immigrant fee, but I've paid it online and I didn't see that number anywhere.
Any help would be appreciated.

By the way, I fly on the 20th of this month and my POE is Tampa International Airport in Florida.

Hi,

you can find the answer a few posts above. They are not providing Receipt Number anymore. The reason is that they changed the process from 31st of August. You don't need to register in USCIS ELIS site anymore for the payment. The payment of immigration fee is done without the receipt number generated. They say that if you do not receive your green card in 60 days after you activated your status then you should contact USCIS for investigation.

Tomas

Dear moderators, how are you doing? well, I have one question . I am from Ethiopia, my case number is 2016AF00025xxx. I want to be pregnant now so may it affect my processed?
thank for your usual support!!

I need help My friends::
I have one issue i want it to be cleared before submitting ds-260 form.
I have spelling error as My last name when registered in dv lottery application it was different in two letters only from the same in passport.
I do not knew by which one i have to complete Ds-260 form. Can you please, inform me what to do as soon as possible.

Dear moderators, how are you doing? well, I have one question . I am from Ethiopia, my case number is 2016AF00025xxx. I want to be pregnant now so may it affect my processed?
thank for your usual support!!

Getting pregnant now, or even having a baby before your interview date, which isn't likely to happen in your case anyway, will not negatively impact your case. So go ahead and get pregnant as planned.

I need help My friends::
I have one issue i want it to be cleared before submitting ds-260 form.
I have spelling error as My last name when registered in dv lottery application it was different in two letters only from the same in passport.
I do not knew by which one i have to complete Ds-260 form. Can you please, inform me what to do as soon as possible.

You should use the correct spelling on your DS-260 form.