• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Sydney Consulate Interview report (warning: really long)

What a brilliant read as I return to lurking on the forums! Congratulations, I imagined every aspect of your interview because of how brilliantly you told it - right down to the tension in the room. I felt like I was reading a novel and about to get to the good bit!

A wave g'day to all - yes, it is once again that time when I will enter again - my year away from entering is over as next year I graduate! Bring on October!

Q

Hey thanks! Of all the OC2014 aspirants who missed out I really hope you, @Mijoro , @MattWatt and (someone else I'm forgetting) get another chance!

Congratulations guestgulkan, from another fellow Brisbanite :)

3rd time entering for me this coming month...fingers crossed :)

Hey laplace

The odds are so good in OC (5%?) that if you enter enough times you'll win eventually, even if it takes 20 years.

Unfortunately for me I was born in Europe! :/ Grown up here though so I may as well have been born here hehe
I was in the US earlier this year June/July, first time ever, went to LA, SF, Charlotte, DC and NYC. It only reaffirmed my desire to move there :)

Otherwise I'm currently looking into the E3 visa, which seems to be the only other option for Australian citizens.

Unfortunately for me I was born in Europe! :/ Grown up here though so I may as well have been born here hehe
I was in the US earlier this year June/July, first time ever, went to LA, SF, Charlotte, DC and NYC. It only reaffirmed my desire to move there :)

Otherwise I'm currently looking into the E3 visa, which seems to be the only other option for Australian citizens.

Are you married to an Australian? If so you can charge to Australia.

I lived in the USA on an E3 previously. The hard part will be getting an american company to sponsor you.

If you're going to marry to improve your chances you might as well improve the odds to 100% by marrying an American :)